8 millionth trader joined FBS Family!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- 8 millionth trader joined FBS Family
- Learn the most significant things about “black gold”
- Amazing story of enrichment during the Forex tree shaking
Say hello to the 8 millionth trader in FBS!
The total number of our traders reached 8 000 000 and it makes us very happy and proud! So, who is this luckiest trader? Ta-da-da…
And the winner is:
Mr. Zamani Baldwin Kenny Cemane from South Africa!
Stay tuned and soon we’ll tell you more about the gift choice and the awarding process! Today is a good day to try your luck!
Weekly economic calendar
- June 19, 15:30 MT time – US Building Permits
- This is the first important news release for the USD this week.
- June 22, 14:00 MT time – Bank of England’s Meeting
- Traders will be actively trading the GBP.
- June 23, 15:30 MT time – Canada’s CPI & Retail Sales
- The CAD will rise only if both releases come out strong.
- June 25, 11:00 MT time – German Ifo Business Climate
- It’s important as Germany is the key economy of the euro area.
Brent and WTI: where differences lie
Brent and WTI are common name for different oil grades that have common and individual characteristics.
Here you will find the answers for such questions as:
- What oil brand considers to be a golden standard?
- Why can the oil of poorer quality cost more expensive?
- How to act in case if one of the oil brands increases in price?
Trader survived where global bank failed
Experienced traders probably remember the great crash of EUR/CHF in January 2015. The franc soared. The Swiss stock market collapsed.
During this period many traders and even brokers went bankrupt, but our client became a part of an amazing story that’s never been heard of before!
Read the story of lucky trader in the official website.
Original Source: FBS Digest