What FBS has been up to recently? Check out the FBS Digest to follow up this week!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- FBS promptly sends humanitarian aid to Laos and Indonesia
- Questions that will lead you to the winning trades
- Analytics tips
- Dreams come true
FBS is always ready to help!
FBS priority mission is to help people in need. Remember, we are always by your side!
And this is not just beautiful words, this is our actions.
We prepared a short report about our latest humanitarian and charity activities.
- Earthquake in Lombok, Indonesia
- This devastating earthquake is considered the strongest one to ever hit the island of Lombok. FBS Team reacted immediately by sending trucks with blankets, food, medicines and aids. With the help of volunteers, we managed to deliver the humanitarian aid to 10 different remote areas of the island! Learn more
- Dam collapse in Attapeu province, Laos
- Laos’s dam broke on July 23, sending terrible floods through six villages in Attapeu province. Despite the raging nature, our team delivered blankets, medicines, food and drinking water to the victims’ shelters. FBS Team prays for all citizens of Laos and hopes for the very best for them. Learn more
- FBS Ramadan charity mission
- FBS Ramadan charity promo is an annual tradition of alms-giving through Forex trading — we forward the entire amount of spread and IB commission to charitable organizations during the Holy Month, and local FBS communities help deliver and share the goods and presents. Learn more
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Aug 29, 15:30 MT time — US Preliminary GDP
- American economic growth is the key factor for the USD.
- Aug 31, 12:00 MT time — Euro Area’s CPI Flash Estimate
- This release will move the euro in all pairs.
- Sep 3, 11:30 MT time — British Manufacturing PMI
- Will the data help the pound or make it fall?
Questions that will lead you to winning trades
When people come to the market, they have plenty of questions, but which ones are more important?
We prepared the list of the most crucial issues and answers on them:
- What type of trader I am?
- What kind of timeframes fit me more?
- What currency pairs I should pay attention to?
- What type of market analysis is better for use?
Fresh Analytics – Tips from FBS expert
- The policy of the Federal Reserve remains the main driver of the major currency pairs.
- Trade talks between the United States and China ended without progress. Traders will wait for more announcements.
- USD/BRL rose to 31-month high last week. The real is under pressure ahead of October elections in Brazil and may decline further.
- Leadership change in Australia won’t have a big impact on the AUD.
Dreams Come True
The hero of our new “Dreams Come True” story is Mrs. Sureerut Haritawen from Nakhon Pathom Province, Thailand.
This lady has two kids and no money for buying all the necessary school stuff for them. Its pity to hear this, but luckily our social contest is created especially for such situations!
As soon as she left her touching comment to our Facebook post, our Thai office spring into action immediately and brought everything kids could need in school to the house of our winner.
She was so touched that burst into tears. But no more words, watch the video report now!
Original Source: FBS Digest