Simple trading strategies that ROCK!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- FinExpo Malaysia highlights
- The power of Pending Orders
- How to trade on Central Bank decisions
FBS – OFFICIAL SPONSOR FOR FINEXPO MALAYSIA
FBS took part in FinExpo Malaysia as the official sponsor of the event. The expo took place in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, at the 5 star InterContinental Hotel.
Expo attracted 2 500 participants that had a fabulous and engaging time with FBS!
Get more information about the event and enjoy our photo report!
WEEKLY ECONOMIC CALENDAR
- July 18, 11:30 MT time – British CPI
- Buy GBP on the strong data and sell it on the weak data.
- July 19, 04:30 MT time – Australian Employment Change
- It’s a chance to trade on news during the Asian session.
- July 20, 15:30 MT time – Canada’s CPI & Core Retail Sales
- These key releases offer a great trading opportunity.
TRADERS’ SECRET WEAPON: PENDING ORDERS
Traders all over the world use pending orders to reduce the number of losing orders and increase the number of profitable ones. What’s their secret?
Pending orders allow people to reduce their time and effort in front of the screen.
On top of that, pending orders will help you make up your mind on the future direction of the price and let you enter the market when the price is the most attractive.
HOW TO TRADE ON CENTRAL BANK DECISIONS?
Every month at a certain time, Central Banks post their interest rates. This is a great instrument of moneymaking.
If the interest rates go down, currency rates go down as well, and vice versa.
Check out how Central Banks influence Forex and what trading strategies you should use to make profit.
Original Source: FBS Digest