Must-know events for every trader!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- The most important events of the year concerning major currencies
- Fresh analytics
- Things you need to know about Forex Factory
Events every trader must know about
For each currency there are particular events which can affect the trading significantly.
Learn what you should pay attention to and be ready for any changes on the market!
Find out the major events affecting:
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Oct 10, 11:30 MT time – British GDP & Manufacturing Production
- It’s a great opportunity to trade the GBP on the news.
- Oct 11, 15:30 MT time – US CPI
- Strong reading will be positive for the USD.
- Oct 15, 15:30 MT time –
- This is the key indicator of American economic activity.
Forex Factory: Pros and Cons
Forex Factory is one of the most popular forums about Forex. We looked into it more carefully to find out its advantages and disadvantages.
In this article:
- What are the PROS of using Forex Factory
- How to escape confusion when reading contradictory information
- How to identify an expert, whose advice can be trusted
FRESH ANALYTICS – Tips from FBS expert
- NFP disappointed traders as hurricane Florence might have affected some industries. Never the less, other figures from the United States are fine, so the USD will likely retain strength.
- Concerns about trade wars may return and start tormenting the market once again.
- Nothing is still decided about Brexit but Theresa May holds her power so far, and the GBP has some support.
- The Brazilian real is going to be volatile after the general election.
Original Source: FBS Digest