FBS shined at Invest Fair Singapore.
Coming up this week:
- Highlights of Invest Fair Singapore (spoiler alert: we were marvelous)
- Have you read the news today? You should have, – we’ll teach you how to use the latest news to make profit
- Fresh tips on this week’s most influential events from FBS guru analysts
FBS met friends at Invest Fair Singapore
On August 25th and 26th, FBS Team took part in Invest Fair-2018 in Singapore, presenting its services to 10 000 guests!
Guests were very interactive and inquisitive about our offers: many were interested in CFD, Crypto trading, promotions, Partnership program, and Forex. FBS CopyTrade proved to be the social network that everyone has been waiting for. Many people opened accounts: trading, $50 bonus and Partner.
We are happy to welcome so many new people to the international FBS family!
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Sep 4, 07:30 MT time – RBA Rate Statement
- Australian central bank will set the trend for the AUD.
- Sep 5, 17:00 MT time – BOC Rate Statement
- The Bank of Canada will make a key decision for the CAD.
- Sep 7, 15:30 MT time – US NFP
- It’s the most active Friday of the month for the USD traders.
How to trade ahead of the News
“Trend is your friend”… if you know how to use it!
View the tips on news trading – illustrated with examples and cases!
- Why does the market reaction go ahead of the news?
- When is the right time to open and close orders traded on news?
- How to skip risks?
FRESH ANALYTICS – Tips from FBS experts
- US-China trade wars remain in the center of everyone’s attention. President Donald Trump may move ahead with a plan to impose tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese imports.
- Traders tend to buy the USD when trade tensions intensify.
- Concerns about the high levels of Italy’s debt create risks for the EUR.
- News on Brexit negotiations and US-Canada trade talks will influence the GBP and the CAD.