Congratulations to the 9 millionth trader and welcome to FBS family!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- Best moments of FBS Traders party Cairo
- FBS welcomes its 9 millionth client
- New FX adventures of a newbie trader Ann
- It’s all politics: learning how to trade on political events
Traders Party Cairo
On August 4th, traders of Egypt met in Cairo to celebrate success with their favorite broker at FBS Traders Party.
Our guests enjoyed amazing shows by Sherine, Abu, Shadi Alfons and Khalid Mansour, fancy dinner with Arabic cuisine, and Apple gadgets giveaway.
FBS Trader parties are always an event to remember. Check out the most festive, touching, emotional, and shiny moments of FBS family gathering in Cairo!
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Sep 13, 14:00 MT time — Bank of England’s Official Rate
- Traders will watch the Bank of England’s decision.
- Sep 13, 15:30 MT time — ECB Press Conference
- This event traditionally causes big moves of the EUR.
- Sep 14, 15:30 MT time — US Retail Sales
- The release will help traders decide whether to buy or to sell the USD.
We are 9,000,000!
Hooray to our 9 millionth client! We’ve been waiting for this moment, nervously checking the counter on the website. Now, we can officially announce our new milestone client.
And the winner is…
Jean Sales De Souza from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Congratulations and welcome to FBS family!
FRESH ANALYTICS – Tips from FBS expert
- Strong US data affirms the Fed’s rate hike trajectory and the USD strength.
- US trade relations with China remain a hot topic.
- No policy changes are expected at the meeting of the Bank of England.
- The European Central Bank will update its economic forecasts. There may be a downward revision that won’t be good for the EUR.
- Brexit-related headlines will keep causing high intraday volatility in the GBP.
- ZAR and BRL made big swings and will continue trading this way.
- An extra meeting of OPEC/non-OPEC coalition on September 11 will shake the oil market.
The Forex and the Chick Prat 3
Last time FX analyst assigned Ann with a homework: she was supposed to draw trend lines and find support and resistance levels.
Do you think she handled it?
Spoiler alert: she got down to -$30 with her trend line-based order but didn’t close it. Read on to see what happened!
Currency Market and Politics
Oftentimes, politics has a much higher impact on currency rates than the actual economic situation.
We will teach you:
- What kind of political events to take into consideration
- Which events are more important than others
- How presidential elections influence currencies, and what to expect from referendums
Original Source: FBS Digest