- What is Inveslo?
- Tools available for trading
- Copy Trading Inveslo
- Inveslo Account
- How to open an account with Inveslo
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Inveslo didactic section
- Market Analysis
Broker that offers impeccable service in an investment environment full of advantages and cutting-edge tools.
What is Inveslo?
Inveslo is a latest-generation online brokerage company born in 2020.
The broker offers its clients a versatile trading environment, suitable for any type of trader.
Cutting-edge tools and services that will allow you to implement accurate strategies to be able to invest in a wide range of products such as Forex, CFDs on stocks, spot metals, CFD indices, spot energies and cryptocurrencies on one of the most popular platforms in the world, MT4.
- Using a highly qualified team of experts, the company is constantly striving to improve the services offered so as to allow clients to access a reliable and advantageous trading environment.
- Wide range of tools
- Over 300 financial instruments available for trading on MT4 platforms.
- Lightning-fast and risk-free order execution.
- Speed of execution and transparency, with no hidden fees, guarantee of high performance trading.
- Customer support
- Traders will be able to request assistance from the highly trained multilingual team of experts 24/7.
|Minimum deposit||Starting at $100|
|Platforms||MT4, Mobile App|
|Negative Balance Protection||Available|
|Promotional offers (Bonus)||Welcome bonus of $50|
|Markets||Forex, CFDs on stocks, spot metals, indices CFDs, spot energies and cryptocurrencies|
|Social and Copy trading||Available|
|Stop Out Level||50%|
|Spread||Starting from 0.1 pips|
|Trading fees||None (except for ECN PLATINUM account with $3 per lot per side)|
|Minimum volume (in batches) per operation||0.01 lots|
|Maximum volume (in batches) per operation||250 lots|
|Maximum volume of orders||Unlimited|
|Maximum volume of pending orders||300|
|Price||5 decimals for FX (3 on JPY pairs), Spot Metals: 2 decimals for XAUUSD and 3 decimals for XAGUSD|
|Order execution times||0.12 seconds|
Although the broker is not regulated, to guarantee the trader the maximum transparency and security of its work, it makes use of licenses and certificates that the customer can view at any time in the appropriate “license and certification” area.
- Certified member of FinCom
- Inveslo has a certificate of membership in the Financial Commission which offers traders numerous benefits and insurance of up to €20,000 in the event of disputes.
- Certificate of state registration in Kazakhstan.
- In full compliance with the rules imposed by the state of Kazakhstan, the broker is allowed to offer its services in most countries of the world.
Instruments available for trading
The company engages a large number of resources in the constant search for high-level tools and services to offer to its customers.
Constant support, negative balance protection, max leverage 1:2000, copy trading, quick deposits and withdrawals, are only part of the advantages that the trader can take advantage of by trading on over 300 available instruments divided into:
- By far the largest market in the world, the broker allows its clients to invest in popular, minor and exotic forex pairs with spreads low and ultra-fast order execution.
- Spot Metals
- An excellent strategy to diversify your investment portfolio by trading with the use of dynamic leverage on gold, silver, platinum and more.
- Spot Energy
- A highly volatile market where you can profit from both falling and rising prices and trading some of the most influential materials on the planet such as Brent Oil, WTI with extremely competitive spreads and max leverage of 1:800.
- CFD Indices
- Invest with full control over all trades made on the most popular indices in the world such as: Germany 30, S&P 500, FTSE 100, US Tech 100, Hong Kong HS50, Wall Street and many more.
- A highly volatile growth market with a market capitalization of over $ 1.59 trillion. Inveslo offers the possibility to invest in a wide range of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple using a maximum leverage of 1:100.
Copy Trading Inveslo
A very popular tool in recent years that allows traders to automatically follow and copy the activities of expert traders in order to make the same profit.
Through this innovative service the customer will not only be able to earn without having to commit to the creation of accurate strategies, he will also have the opportunity to gain experience by monitoring the work of the selected professional using an intuitive and easy to use interface.
Copy trading managed by Inveslo does not involve any additional costs or management fees.
The trader will be able to select the pro-trader from the large list available, copy his assets and earn profits in a fully automated process.
Extremely useful type of investment for traders unable to follow their operations closely.
To be able to use the service, just follow the next very simple steps:
- Select the pro-trader
- To get started, the client will have to choose which professional trader to follow. You can do this by consulting the extensive list available.
- Decide how much to invest
- Decide with extreme accuracy how much you are willing to invest and select the desired amount.
- Join a Master Trader
- Click on the “subscribe” button and that’s it! All the trades of the selected Master trader will be copied automatically.
Inveslo has an extensive list of accounts structured to meet the needs of any type of trader.
Both beginners and experts will be able to try and find the account compatible with their trading style, investment volume, risk appetite.
The accounts offered are: STP Standard, Commission-free ECN, Platinum ECN Account and Inveslo Diamond premium account.
- Standard account
- An account suitable for traditional low risk trading, structured in such a way as to be compatible with the needs of both experienced and novice traders. It offers access to global markets without large amounts of capital, tight floating spreads, 1:2000 max leverage and instant order execution. Trade at zero fees with no hidden fees. Hedging allowed for efficient risk management.
- ECN account
- Primarily designed for professional traders who need high liquidity and high level trading conditions for their trades including the best bid & ask prices. Using the electronic communications network (ECN), the account allows you to operate without the intervention of intermediaries, so that buyers and sellers can have a direct connection with liquidity providers. The ECN account offers numerous benefits, such as fast order execution, low spreads, best market quotes without any delay. There are no trading limits, meaning there will be no restrictions on the number of open positions and pending orders.
- ECN zero commission account
- The account has similar characteristics to the ECN account, but differently it offers investments without paying any commission.
- Premium Account
- Primarily created for experienced high trading volume investors who demand high performance trading, the Inveslo Premium Account allows the trader to take advantage of lightning fast execution, tight spreads starting from 0 pips, all trading instruments. Cutting edge and a trading environment suitable for professional traders.
- Demo Account
- This type of account allows the potential client to experience the characteristics of trading with Inveslo without having to invest real funds. The Demo Account, in fact, allows access to the main markets around the world, the use of any tool and service offered by the broker without having to face any cost and without running any risk.
We would like to remind you that each type of account offered has terms and conditions of use that can be found on the official website in the page dedicated to accounts.
The following table will list the main characteristics of each individual account offered by the broker.
|Features||Standard Account||ECN Account||ECN zero commission account||Premium account|
|Available platforms||MetaTrader 4||MetaTrader 4||MetaTrader 4||MetaTrader 4|
|Account currency||USD / EUR||USD / EUR||USD / EUR||USD / EUR|
|Minimum deposit||$/€ 100||$/€ 250||$/€ 500||$/€ 20,000|
|Commission||None||$ 3 per lot per side||None||None|
|Order Execution||Market Execution||Market Execution||Market Execution||Market execution|
|Spread||Starting from 2.1 pips||Starting from 0.1 pips||Starting from 1.9 pips||Starting from 0.3 pips|
|Limit and stop levels||1 pip||None||None||None|
|Trading instruments||Majors, Minors, Exotics, Metals, CFDs, Cryptocurrencies||Majors, Minors, Exotics, Metals, CFDs||Majors, Minors, Metals, CFD||Majors, Minors, Exotics, Metals, CFD|
|Minimum volume per transaction||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Micro lot (0,01)||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Mini Lot (0.1)||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Standard lot (1)||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Maximum volume per operation||30 lots||100 lots||100 lots||250 lots|
|Maximum number of orders||100||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Maximum number of pending orders||100||300||300||300|
The maximum available leverage may vary depending on the laws imposed by the trader’s country of residence.
In order to check the leverage conditions in your country, please contact the support team.
How to open an account with Inveslo?
The procedures that allow the trader to open a new account with Inveslo are very simple and quick.
The new customer will only have to access the official website and click on the “Register” button located at the top right of the page.
To complete the registration successfully, just follow the next very simple steps:
- In the first phase of registration the trader will have to enter your personal data in the appropriate spaces such as: name, surname, telephone number, email, country of residence and password. Enter the pin code sent by the broker to confirm your email address and mobile number.
- Customer Verification
- To proceed with the verification, the customer must send: a valid identification document (two-sided) and a document certifying the country of residence.
- Start investing
- Now the trader will be able to make a first deposit using the appropriate payment method and start investing.
We would like to point out that Muslim customers interested in opening a swap-free account will need to prove their religious beliefs in order to use the service.
Undecided customers, eager to experience trading with Inveslo without having to invest funds, will be able to quickly open a demo account and start investing without risk before opting to open a real account.
Deposits and withdrawals
The broker has a wide range of simple and fast payment methods to be able to carry out any transaction both of deposit funds and withdrawals.
The trader will be able to use the one that best suits his needs without having to pay any commission.
Below is the list of available deposit and withdrawal methods:
|Deposit method||Currency||Commissions||Processing time|
|Virtual Pay||US dollar||None||Variable according to Blockchain|
|Local Transfer||US dollar||None||Immediate|
|Wire transfer||US dollar||None||Immediate|
|Withdrawal method||Currency||Commissions||Processing time|
|Cryptocurrencies||US dollar||None||Up to a maximum of 24 hours|
|Virtual Pay||US dollar||None||Up to a maximum of 24 hours|
|Visa||US dollar||None||Up to a maximum of 24 hours|
|Mastercard||US dollar||None||Up to a maximum of 24 hours|
|Local Transfer||US dollar||None||Up to a maximum of 24 hours|
|Bank transfer||US dollar||None||Up to a maximum of 24 hours|
Looking at the lists of deposit and withdrawal methods, it is easy to understand how advantageous the conditions offered are.
No commissions, fast order processing for any method and any operation.
Inveslo’s Education Section
Inveslo offers clients a well-structured educational program, which will allow them to acquire basic knowledge about trading, gain experience, learn new strategies and have proper risk management.
Designed not only for novice traders, the educational program is useful for expanding your knowledge regardless of your level of trading experience.
Knowledge is never too much. The program offers: Webinar, Forex Guide, Forex Basics, Forex Trading Concepts, How to Protect Your Money, Plan Your Trade, Blog etc.
- Considered essential for the training of traders, webinars are not ordinary courses, but interactive programs in live streaming that allow the trader to communicate openly both with the participants and with the director of the lesson. Although they are executed in real time, the trader will have the possibility to review them on a deferred basis when he deems it necessary. The lessons cover topics of various kinds such as strategies on Forex, equity markets, commodities and cryptocurrencies.
- Guide to forex
- A finely detailed glossary to get to know allow about forex. Market characteristics, historical news, and much more. Essential information to be able to implement accurate strategies for trading in the most liquid market in the world.
- Fundamentals of Forex
- Program designed primarily for beginners who are keen to experience forex trading. Through an in-depth study the trader will be able to acquire a broad knowledge on currency pairs, crosses, exotic currencies, CFDs and leveraged trading.
- Forex trading concepts
- An educational section dedicated to the terms used in forex and related essential calculations. Everything you need to know for perfect management of trades, risks and gains and how to calculate them. Market price, pip and tick, bid price and ask price, lot size, lot calculation and much more.
- How to protect your money
- Having a correct management of the risk factor in trading is synonymous with professionalism and efficiency. In this program, Inveslo customers will be able to learn the main rules for proper risk management and how to calculate them in relation to returns.
- Plan your trade
- Page dedicated entirely to the functioning of the financial markets, the causes of their fluctuations, economic events, news and analysis.
- A list of various articles and news on trading (forex, commodities, crypto, indices and video analysis) published in chronological order to keep you constantly updated.
Proper and thorough market analysis helps traders have the knowledge necessary to make accurate decisions, create effective trading strategies and maximize profits.
A tool whose objective is the study of a market and a product (metals, crypto energies, etc.) or a company and the sector in which it operates.
With a correct analysis the trader will be aware of both the market opportunities and the possible risks, in this way he can consequently exploit the advantages and avoid possible dangers.
The investor, whether professional or novice, is fully aware of the continuous changes in the markets and having adequate preparation is the right step to avoid groping in the dark and foresee possible future developments necessary to be able to operate in the most advantageous way possible.
Inveslo offers a wide range of constantly updated tools to allow traders to create extremely efficient and precise market analyzes:
- Forex News
- Chronologically published trade news that will allow you to stay up to date on current trends and recent advances in Forex, Cryptocurrencies and Stocks. Relevant news can cause market changes. One of the most used strategies to make the most of the latest market news is news trading, applicable immediately after the release of relevant news or data.
- Daily market update
- Intellectual briefing published daily by a wealthy market analyst, Ali Mortazavi who regularly creates analysis on stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies and all financial commodities.
- Economic calendar
- A constantly updated latest generation economic calendar that allows you to view financial events and indicators from all over the world in real time. It should be noted that this tool must be understood only as a means to receive useful information and not as a guide to trading.
- Technical analysis
- By definition, technical analysis is the accurate study of price fluctuations on the financial markets over a given period of time. The main objective of the analysis is to predict future price changes using graphical and statistical methods. Another quality of the tool allows the trader to predict a possible fall or increase in the prices of a particular listed product by analyzing its past history. Used in most cases together with a fundamental analysis, it lays the necessary foundations to be able to trade with proper risk management. Inveslo offers on the dedicated page, numerous video tutorials to be able to assimilate as much knowledge as possible on the creation of advantageous analyzes.
We would like to clarify that the publication of this article has the sole purpose of making known in detail the characteristics of the broker reviewed. All the information that allowed it to be drawn up has as its source the official website of the company Inveslo Trading Ltd.
(Inveslo Trading Ltd)
|Rating Traders Rating|
|Regulations Regulations & Licenses||None|
|Founded Founded in||2020 (3 years)|
|USA clients||Not Accepted|
|JPN clients||Not Accepted|
|Headquaters||Uralsk city, West Kazakhstan region, Kazakhstan|