What is Moneta Markets?
Moneta Markets is an emerging broker. It is also gaining the trust of traders in our country by virtue of a higher-than-average quality of services, a very accommodating approach to commissions and a policy based on transparency.
We talk about it in this article, offering an overview of the Broker and going into detail about the offer, costs and opportunities offered to Brokers.
Moneta Markets is a broker engaged in direct trading and CFD trading. It stands out for its really interesting offer, both for quality and quantity. In fact, it is able to cover the entire range of traders’ needs, a dynamic that has allowed them to reach a large number of people to date.
Moneta Markets and VantageFX
Moneta Markets is a subsidiary of Vantage International Group Limited (VIG), a group that is characterized by experience and professionalism. The group, in fact, boasts a presence in the market for more than ten years, a period of time in which it has demonstrated all its skills in the management of financial markets. Not surprisingly, VIG manages a stratospheric volume of trade, equal to 100 billion per month. The monthly transactions, then, are 1.5 million, while the accounts are more than 70,000.
Moneta Markets can be considered a propagation of Vantage International Group validated and trusted by traders. At the same time, it projects the values and objectives of the group on an approach based on transparency and accessibility. This is evidenced by the tendency to simplify the interface, to make them understandable even to newbies, without making them less exhaustive or, even worse, incomplete.
What can you trade with Moneta Markets?
One of the strengths of Moneta Markets is undoubtedly the offer. The reference is above all to the number of assets it makes available, which are about 300. This figure is higher than the average of other brokers. The presence of so many assets certainly creates good opportunities for traders, who easily find the most suitable asset and, at the same time, can diversify completely.
Among other things, the assets belong to the most disparate classes. Moneta Markets users can trade Forex, commodities, indices and stocks. It proposes a mixed, direct-indirect approach.
Those who trade in currencies, in fact, can do so directly, which implies real possession of the asset. Those who trade in other assets can do so with CFDs, which are user-friendly derivative products, and simplified compared to classic futures. An obligatory choice in some cases, such as indices and commodities, but which nevertheless creates good opportunities for traders.
The platform offered by Moneta Markets is also excellent. Especially the Webtrader, a proprietary platform of Moneta Markets (also of the VIG group). Moneta Markets’ WebTrader has an accessible interface from any browsers, and it won’t consume memories of your computers because it does not need to be installed.
Why investors choose Moneta Markets?
Here are some good reasons to make Moneta Markets your first choice among other brokerage firms.
- Simplified account procedure
- Moneta Market is easy for beginners. It really takes a few minutes to open an account and start trading.
- Quick and transparent money management
- In particular, Moneta Markets is characterized by fast withdrawals (a chimera for many brokers). The same, of course, can be said for deposits.
- High leverage
- Given that leverage is a potentially profitable but also very risky asset, it is impossible not to score a leverage that can reach a ratio of 500: 1.
- Wide offer
- We have already talked about it: Moneta Markets offers many tools, hundreds of tools, and belonging to the most diverse classes.
Low costs. The issue of costs is crucial, also because if they were too high, they would erode the profits of traders. The commission structure, however, is a rather light case. In short, Moneta Markets treats its customers well.
- Multilingual and H24 assistance
- Available to traders is an assistance service active 24 hours a day, five days a week. It is even multilingual so that no one can feel left out.
- Specifically, Moneta Markets protects the capital from the negative balance through a sophisticated system of margin calls. The accounts are then segregated and kept by the National Australia Bank.
(Vantage International Group Limited)
|Rating Traders Rating|
|Regulations Regulations & Licenses|
|Founded Founded in||2020 (3 years)|
|USA clients||Not Accepted|
|JPN clients||Not Accepted|
|Country Base||Cayman Islands|
|Headquaters||Artemis House, 67 Fort St, PO Box 2775, Grand Cayman KY1-1111|