Morpher offers the world’s first 24/7 Virtual Futures trading platform with zero commissions and infinite liquidity.
What is Morpher?
With just two words it is possible to conceptually summarize the creation and work of Morpher, innovation and revolution.
Morpher is a company based in Vienna founded in 2018 and is strictly respectful of the laws imposed by the European Union.
The first ever Virtual Futures trading platform that offers the possibility to invest 24/7 on a wide range of instruments including cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments without paying any commission and with very high liquidity.
This allows traders to be able to invest in any desired instrument/market at any time, offering advantages that do not exist in traditional markets.
Unlike traditional exchanges, Morpher is not a market maker or a brokerage company but a platform that offers direct investments on virtual futures.
The company has devised a commercial tool that permanently eliminates any intermediary, the trader will be able to trade any fraction of any asset on a single platform and at no cost.
In addition, Morpher has infinite liquidity since it has the possibility of being able to mint and burn its native token (Morpher is in fact its central bank, there is no underlying asset).
Morpher is based on the Ethereum blockchain protocol, thanks to which all transactions will be processed instantly and automatically without the need for matching orders.
It is allowed to open and close positions at any time deemed necessary 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
And as already mentioned, the presence of any counterparty or intermediary is not required.
Being Morpher is based on the Ethereum blockchain, Morpher Tokens are consequently an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency (precisely an ERC20 token).
This feature makes Morpher tokens compatible with the majority of existing cryptographic wallets and can be used on all major types of trading.
Morpher tokens represent the backbone of the platform and are used as a currency for all investments.
All trades are done via Morpher Tokens instead of USD or Bitcoin.
The main objective of the company is to want to make trading and any other form of investment more free and accessible.
To date, traditional online trading has numerous gaps that mainly depend on the following factors:
- The trading structure is complicated, too many intermediaries such as banks, brokers and index funds between the client and the product to invest in.
- Not fair
- There are tools available only for elite traders and small investors are not allowed to use them.
- Too many costs. Fees per broker, deposit and withdrawal fees have a huge impact on investment volume and deposit, resulting in fewer trades on the markets.
- Limited market opening hours, selling is not always available, low market liquidity, high risk of counterparty insolvency.
Main features of Morpher
|Demo Account||Not Available|
|Platforms||Morpher Mobile App|
|Promotional offers (Bonus)||Welcome bonus 100 MPH|
|Markets||cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities and forex|
|Social and Copy trading||Not available|
|Automated trading (EA, Scalping, Hedging)||Not available|
|Negative balance protection||Available|
|Spread Forex||Variables based on the volatility of the underlying asset and leverage|
|Deposit fees||Vary based on the method selected|
|Withdrawal fees||From 100 MPH|
|Islamic account||Not available|
|Deposit options||Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT etc.), VISA, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Electronic Wallets|
|Withdrawal options||Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT etc.), VISA, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Electronic Wallets|
|Customer service||24/5 multilingual support|
How Morpher’s service works
In practice, the platform allows traders to trade only virtual futures.
This latest generation tool created on the Ethereum blockchain allows traders to trade on markets around the world without any limitations.
Virtual futures prices vary by instrument and are mainly derived from stocks, currencies, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, ETFs and other types of assets.
Below are the main features and differences with ordinary futures:
- No expiration
- Unlike real futures, virtual futures have no maturities. The feature that allows you to track the underlying markets always, without any interruption. And basically, that’s what makes it possible to trade stocks and forex markets in real-time, including on weekends and at night despite traditional markets being closed.
- Contractual relationship
- The Morpher protocol is a set of contracts on the Ethereum blockchain that allow traders to have direct exposure to the price fluctuations of various markets. Virtual futures do not provide ownership of the underlying asset. They are not derivatives, CFDs, securities, derivatives, money market instruments or any other financial instruments within the meaning of MiFID II and the Austrian Securities Supervision Act. Since there is no obligation or expiry date to be respected on future performance, this instrument has different characteristics even from instruments such as options, futures, swaps or forward interest rate contracts.
- Infinite liquidity
- This is possible because Morpher is effectively its central bank and there is no underlying asset.
Any trader interested in trading with Morpher will own Morpher (MPH) tokens as the entire platform structure is based on MPH tokens and the overall token economy.
In summary, the platform is mainly based on the following factors:
- Any swap operation on Morpher takes place through the use of MPH tokens and any profits/losses are managed and paid in MPH. Although fiat-stable trading is planned in a future release, MPH will always be the settlement currency as the entire Morpher protocol is based on MPH.
- Token structure
- MPH is an ERC20 token, one of the most popular and influential cryptocurrencies built on Ethereum like many other DeFi (Decentralized Finance) tokens. Following the ERC20 token standards, MPH is fully compatible with almost all crypto wallets and crypto exchanges.
- Buying and selling
- MPH tokens are compatible with both buying and selling a wide range of cryptocurrencies. An extremely versatile tool that allows the customer to convert MPH to other currencies and vice versa.
- The price of the MPH token is not fixed but fluctuates. Consequently, the value of the token varies according to the cryptocurrency exchanges that take place in the markets where MPH is listed. This feature makes it similar to most major currencies such as $ Dollars, £ Pounds or € Euros. In fact, all these currencies have an external price set by traders on the foreign exchange markets.
Account Level of Morpher
Morpher offers traders only one type of account divided into multiple levels.
As the level changes, you will be able to access a greater number of functions.
The customer will be able to check the level of the account through the page dedicated to the settings and carry out the necessary actions to be able to move to the next level.
- Level 1
- Standard account level for “new members” which allows access to One-time bonus of 100 MPH, trading on all markets, free access to market prices and charts, and maximum account value of 1,000 MPH.
- Level 2
- To qualify for level 2, the trader must complete a verification process that can prove his real identity (KYC). After the verification, the trader is entitled to: request referral bonuses by inviting friends, fund their account, earn up to $ 100 per day with the deposit bonus, and no limit on the account balance.
- Level 3
- Getting the third level will be extremely simple, just deposit $10 in MPH on the account. The benefits of accessing the third level are: full access to the account and control of funds, withdrawal of free funds and bonuses earned by referrals, withdrawal of earnings converted into USD, withdrawing funds from the trading account and earning 11% of APY.
As just mentioned, to qualify for level 2, the trader will have to go through a verification process called KYC.
This process prevents scammers, unsuitable users and malicious actors from creating problems for both traders and society.
In order to complete the KYC it will be necessary to send:
- Identity document with photo (passport, identity card, etc.)
- Selfie Photo / Video
- Document certifying country of residence (recent light bill, bank document, etc.)
Morpher offers its customers numerous solutions to be able to carry out transactions on their account.
Simple, fast and safe operations with the payment of small commissions that vary according to the selected method.
Blockchain transactions are complicated and expensive, which is why Morpher has decided to create a much more accessible service by collaborating with numerous solution providers, in order to allow the trader to choose the payment method that best suits their needs.
After logging in to the area dedicated to deposits, click on “Show all” and choose the method to be used for financing.
- Wire Transfer
- Debit and credit cards
Each payment method has different characteristics, restrictions and fees.
Morpher allows traders to be able to withdraw by sending funds to their Polygon or Ethereum wallet address.
A process that will take no more than 5 minutes.
- Go to the funds page and click withdraw.
- Enter the desired amount.
- Select the withdrawal method.
- Choose the destination address to send the funds to.
- Check if the transaction was successful.
- Signature / Confirmation of the transaction.
Following confirmation, the trader will have to opt for Morpherwallet or Fortmatic / Metamask to complete the transfer to the destination address.
The withdrawal fees change according to the selected method, with Polygon it will be fixed and equal to 100 MPH on each withdrawal, while with Ethereum they are variable.
(Morpher Labs GmbH)
|Rating Traders Rating|
|Regulations Regulations & Licenses||None|
|Founded Founded in||2018 (5 years)|
|USA clients||Not Accepted|
|JPN clients||Not Accepted|
|Headquaters||Heinestrasse 21/4, Vienna, Austria 1020|