- What is FP Markets?
- Summary of FP Markets’ Service Details and Conditions
- What you can trade with FP Markets?
- FP Markets’ Advanced Trading Platforms and Technology
- What is FP Markets’ ECN Trading?
- What is FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing?
What is FP Markets?
FP Markets is an online Forex and CFD broker based in Australia.
With FP Markets, you can invest in CFDs across Forex, Shares, Indices, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies all together in one trading account.
The flexibility in trading conditions is one great advantage of FP Markets.
With FP Markets, you can choose from a number of different account types which all offer you consistently tighter spreads, starting from as low as 0.0 pips.
FP Markets has partnered with leading banking and non-banking financial institutions to provide a deep liquidity pool, offering on 3 most popular trading platforms which are MT4 (MetaTrader4), MT5 (MetaTrader5) and Iress platforms.
By opening one trading account with FP Markets, you can access to over 10,000 tradeable CFD products on the world’s biggest exchanges.
The account opening is free with FP Markets, and you can start using FP Markets’ advanced trading platforms within a few minutes.
You can find out more about FP Markets’ trading conditions and their service details in the official website.
Summary of FP Markets’ Service Details and Conditions
Before getting into more details of FP Markets’ service details, let’s see a snapshot of their overall service.
FP Markets as a licensed and regulated broker provides a number of secure and advanced trading tools and conditions for traders all over the world.
- Forex, Share CFDs, Indices, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies
- With FP Markets, you can invest in over 10,000 financial markets including Forex, Share CFDs, Indices, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies. All of the financial markets you can think of, are already on FP Markets’ trading platforms.
- Tight Raw Spreads from 0.0 Pips
- With FP Markets, you can trade with one of the lowest trading costs in the market. The minimum raw spread is averaged around 0.0 pips for major Forex currency pairs which obviously cannot be lowered anymore.
- Leverage up to 500:1
- To increase the trading capacity for traders, FP Markets offers high leverage up to 1:500 for trading. With 1:500 leverage, you can place orders 500 times higher than the amount originally deposited to the account. This simply expands the opportunity for leverage users.
- Regulated in Australia since 2005
- FP Markets brand was founded in 2005 and is regulated by ASIC in Australia. Its professional presence has reached out to all over the world.
- Access more than 10,000 products in global markets
- With FP Markets, you can access over 10,000 markets in global exchanges with DMA (Direct Market Access). Online trading has become more accessible thanks to FP Markets’ technology.
- MT4, MT5, Webtrader and Iress platforms
- Many online Forex brokers don’t allow you to select platforms, but with FP Markets you can choose from 3 major trading platforms which are MT4, MT5 and Iress trading platforms. You can download them to your device or access web-traders on web browsers.
- Fast execution through Equinix servers
- FP Markets has partnered and has set up the trading server at the Equinix server in New York. The fast and stable execution is achieved by this high-performance service.
- Only $100 starting deposit
- All of the trading tools and financial markets are accessible from only $100 of the minimum deposit amount. With FP Markets, you don’t need a large amount to funds to start investing online.
- No re-quotes and No dealing desk
- FP Markets is an NDD (No dealing desk) broker that offers a fair trading environment for traders. On FP Markets, there are no re-quotes that practically rejects your orders due to the lack of liquidity.
- No trading restrictions thus ideal for EA’s
- FP Markets has no restrictions on the trading platforms in terms of trading strategies. You can also run any type of EAs (Expert Advisers) as you want with no limit.
- Segregated retail client funds
- All funds transferred from clients will be secured and deposited into AA ranked banks in Australia. Clients’ funds and FP Markets’ funds are separated, so the broker never uses clients’ funds to operate the company.
- 24/5 Multilingual award-winning support
- For any questions you have, you can contact FP Markets’ support at any time you want. FP Markets’ multilingual support is available to support you 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
- Globally recognized with 38 industry awards and counting
- FP Markets has been awarded about 40 industry awards so far, and the number of awards is increasing every year. FP Markets has a lot of advantages for traders and you can see the recognition by the world’s institutions.
- Industry-leading partnership options for IB’s and Affiliates
- Do you have a blog or SNS accounts that you can use to promote FP Markets? Sign up for FP Markets to start earning as an affiliate.
It is a long list but there are many other advantages to trade online with FP Markets.
For more information about FP Markets’ service conditions, please go to FP Markets Official Website.
For the List and Conditions of Deposit and Withdrawal Methods for FP Markets’ live trading account, please visit the page here.
What you can trade with FP Markets?
When you open one trading account with FP Markets, you can invest in more than 10,000 financial markets from global exchanges.
Hare the type of markets available for trading on FP Markets’ trading platforms.
- More than 60 Forex currency pairs, including majors, minors and exotic currency pairs.
- More than 10,000 Share CFDs (Stocks) from global exchanges.
- Commodities such as precious metals (Gold, Silver), energies (Oils) and also agricultural products.
- 19 major stock indices in CFDs.
- Cryptocurrency pairs including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
All of the financial markets are available for trading in one trading account.
Each financial instrument is offered with low cost and high leverage, and also connected to FP Markets’ dedicated trading server for ultra-fast execution.
You haven’t decided which financial market to trade?
Let’s the characteristic and advantage of each market that you can trade on FP Markets’ trading platforms.
1. Forex Trading
Forex market is the most popular and also the largest financial market in the world.
Forex market is accessible and tradable 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
FP Markets provides all the major, minor and exotic currency pairs including GBPUSD, AUDUSD and EURUSD.
There are more than 60 Forex currency pairs available for trading on FP Markets’ accounts.
With major Forex currency pairs, you can trade from 0.0 pips of raw spread on FP Markets’ Raw account type.
When trading Forex with FP Markets, you can utilize up to 1:500 leverage and it makes easier to adopt your trading strategies with a small amount of funds.
As FP Markets is a NDD (No Dealing Desk) broker, you can trade Forex currency pairs with no price manipulation and no requotes.
Download MT4 and MT4 desktop or mobile apps to start trading Forex currency pairs with FP Markets.
2. Share CFDs
With FP Markets, you can trade more than 10,000 Stocks in a form of CFDs.
The available stocks for trading include Apple, Facebook, Amazon and thousands more.
These stocks directly referred and provided from global exchanges such as the NASDAQ, NYSE and LSE.
The trading of over 10,000 stocks are available on FP Markets’ Iress trading platform which provides you with transparent Direct Market Access pricing.
By using mobile apps or web-trader of Iress and MT4 trading platforms, you can also access to these global stock markets on-the-go.
On top of them, you can also benefit from FP Markets’ award-winning fast execution.
We can say that FP Markets is one of the best brokers to trade stocks online.
3. Stock Indices
Along with over 10,000 stocks, you can also trade 19 major global stock indices with FP Markets.
On FP Markets’ trading platforms, you are provided with the direct access to NASDAQ 100, S&P 500, EUREX, indices and more
Stock Index is one of the most popular CFD products and with FP Markets, you can trade stock indices with 1% of s small margin.
1% of margin means 1:100 high leverage, and it can support your trading activities even during drawdowns.
By referring to the price movements of stock indices, you can stay updated on the overall market trend.
FP Markets offers these stock indices as a form of CFD thus you can speculate on the direction of the underlying index, without actually having physical ownership of any shares.
Due to the nature of the CFD market, you can also speculate and make profits from both rising and falling price movements.
Commodities are popular financial markets especially to hedge your investment risks with high-value assets, like gold and silver.
Not only precious metals, but FP Markets offers a wide range of commodity products including energy, metals and agricultural products.
With FP Markets, you can trade commodities for 23 hours a day and 5 days a week across almost all Commodity markets.
When trading commodity markets with FP Markets, you can trade on both directions.
Thus you can make profits from both when the market price rises and falls, as long as you trade on the right direction.
FP Markets maximizes the trading opportunities by providing traders the commodity trading with low margin, low-cost without compromising execution.
You can find out the list of commodity markets available for trading on FP Markets’ trading platforms in FP Markets Official Website.
With FP Markets, you can invest in the latest financial market, Cryptocurrency.
To trade Cryptocurrency pairs with FP Markets, you don’t need to own a Crypto wallet or funds in Cryptocurrency.
With FP Markets, you can invest in Cryptocurrency market along with 10,000 other financial markets such as Forex, Commodities and Stocks.
On FP Markets’ trading platforms, each Cryptocurrency is paired with a fiat currency so you can speculate on the price movements and make profits from it.
FP Markets added the most popular and major Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (Ripple), Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin for trading.
The trading of Cryptocurrency can be a great method to diversify your investment portfolio.
The trading hours of Cryptocurrency pairs is 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
FP Markets’ Advanced Trading Platforms and Technology
Many online Forex and CFD brokers do not allow you to choose a platform that will be the base to operate your fund and trading activities.
With FP Markets, you can choose from 3 major trading platforms.
FP Markets MT4 (MetaTrader4) is the most popular trading platform in the world and many traders are already got used to it.
You can find out the difference between MT4 and MT5 trading platforms in the page here.
FP Markets Iress is a trading platform with unique and advanced trading tools that provide you with direct access to the global markets.
All trading platforms of FP Markets (MT4, MT5 and Iress) can be downloaded to any type of device including Windows, MAC, Android, Tablet, iPhone and iPad.
You can also access their web-traders through web browsers without downloading software.
These trading platforms are the base to operate your investment activities, and FP Markets has a client portal (which you can access from FP Markets Official Website) to manage your funding activities and accounts.
All trading platforms and portals are updated in real-time so you can track your account activities without delays.
For traders who are seeking for a fine VPS (Virtual Private Server), FP Markets offers a superior VPS solutions for EAs, scalpers and auto-trading.
For the Comparison of FP Markets Forex Trading Platforms, please visit the page here.
What is FP Markets’ ECN Trading?
ECN stands for “Electronic Communication Network” and FP Markets’ technology adopts the ECN environment to provide better trading conditions for traders.
With the ECN technology, FP Markets streams price feeds directly from their liquidity providers (LPs).
The liquidity, in this case, is one important factor when executing trades.
Higher the levels of price transparency and liquidity, traders can execute orders more smoothly and benefit from tighter spreads.
To ensure minimal slippage, FP Markets’ ECN technology supports greatly by bringing a high level of liquidity.
To summarize, ECN technically achieves to create a virtual order book and an aggregation across multiple liquidity providers.
As a trader, you can benefit from the ECN technology that matches and executes orders with a better price without minimal slippage.
Here are 4 major advantages of FP Markets’ ECN technology.
- Deep Liquidity
FP Markets’ ECN technology aggregates multiple price-feeds from liquidity providers (LPs) into one. This is why the market depth of each price on FP Markets’ accounts are much larger than others.
FP Markets’ ECN is all about transparency. With FP Markets, you can clearly see how much orders are requested at what price in real-time. With FP Markets, you can trade with confidence without worrying about price manipulation or order interference.
- Low Latency Execution Speed
FP Markets’ ECN technology and the Equinix server achieve to provide you with the ultra low latency on all trading platforms. On FP Markets’ trading platforms, all orders are executed within milliseconds.
- Tight Spreads
Because FP Markets’ ECN technology aggregates price feeds from multiple liquidity providers, the spread is tightened to the minimal level. On FP Markets’ raw account type, the spread is as low as 0.0 pips.
Are you now interested in taking advantage of FP Markets’ ECN technology?
Open any account type of account with FP Markets and start trading with the ECN technology.
What is FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing?
FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing is another advantage that you can benefit from when trading with the broker.
DMA (Direct Market Access) is an execution model that realizes a trading environment where traders can receive genuine price feeds directly from the underlying markets.
FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing allows you to refer live market prices and full market depth in real-time without delays.
FP Markets’ DMA technology also provides access to leverage, short selling and competitive commissions.
DMA pricing is available exclusively through FP Markets’ IRESS trading platform on exchange-traded products.
There are many advantages of FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing model, and here are some of them;
With FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing, you can see the price fees of every market in real-time. You can also see the volumes available in the market and live order flow that provides you with a crucial edge.
- Become a price maker, not a price taker
FP Markets passes 100% of DMA orders into the live market. FP Markets is an NDD (Non-DealingDesk) broker and all orders are directly sent to the real market. Trading with FP Markes means that you are a real participant in the real market.
- Increased trading opportunities
FP Markets offers a wide range of financial markets with the DMA CFD Pricing. You can apply your trading strategy to any markets you prefer. Each market has a different characteristic and trend.
- Increased liquidity
FP Markets’ DMA CFD Pricing allows you to access identical market liquidity to the underlying market. You can trade in the deep liquidity 24 hours a day and 5 days a week as long as the underlying markets are opened.
- Execution speed
FP Markets prioritize the transparency and execution speed with the DMA CFD Pricing. There is less intervention between you and the underlying market and therefore no price re-quotes.
- Align your interest with your broker
FP Markets is an NDD broker that does not interfere with your trades or hedge orders to process them internally. This eliminates the conflict of interest between FP Markets and traders.
- Direct Market Access Trading Platform
Trade Direct Market Access (DMA) Share CFDs via our powerful Iress DMA Trading Platform. Access over 10,000 Share CFDs on Global Exchanges and financial markets across 4 continents.