For more benefits of traders, FXPrimus has registered for 2 regulations in Cyprus and Vanuatu.
As per FxPrimus Europe (CY) Ltd (“FXPRIMUS”) internal policy and further to the recent changes in regulation, FXPrimus will be moving Partner Accounts (IB, Sub IB and Affiliate) to their subsidiary company Primus Markets Intl. Ltd (“Primus Markets”) as of 17th June 2017.
Primus Markets is licensed as a full-scope Principal Dealer in Securities in Vanuatu under the umbrella of the FXPRIMUS group, and its clients will be enjoying certain products strategically offered under its regulated environment.
Such products include:
- Segregated Funds
- Up to EUR2.5M Client Excess Loss Insurance Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens to the clients I have already introduced, who are currently under FXPRIMUS – will they be also moved to Primus Markets?
All existing Clients, currently under FXPRIMUS, will remain under FXPRIMUS and you will continue to receive rebates from those Clients.
2. Are all IBs of FXPRIMUS being moved to Primus Markets?
No. A large number will be, based on internal Company criteria (brought on by the recent changing regulatory environment), however some will remain under FXPRIMUS. Over the next month or two, the majority of IBs who are from non-European countries will be re-located under Primus Markets.
3. If one of my sub-IBs remains under FXPRIMUS, will I still receive rebates for any Clients that they introduce or Clients of their sub-IBs?
Yes. Although some sub-IBs and/or Clients within your network may remain in FXPRIMUS, you will continue to receive rebates as normal. There will be no change to the current structure of your network; merely some of your network will be locates in Primus Markets – a subsidiary Company of FXPRIMUS.
4. Is there any way to remain under FXPRIMUS?
Unfortunately no – as per internal policies of FXPRIMUS (brought on by the recent changing regulatory environment).
5. Where will future Clients of mine be registered under?
The future clients that you introduce will be under Primus Markets.
6. Can I still transfer my rebates earned to my down line under FXPRIMUS (in cases where some Clients of mine may be under FXPRIMUS)?
Yes you can.
For more information or inquiries regarding to the above change, please contact FXPrimus support team.