Italian Elections March 2018: Are the Italian elections a crisis event for the Eurozone?
This article is originally referred from IronFX News - by Peter Iosif, Angelos Zittis.
IronFX has published a report specifically on the upcoming Italian Election this March 4th.
Follow the market with IronFX!
- On Sunday March 4th, Italy will elect a new parliament.
- Main issue of the elections seem to be the immigration issue as well as economic issues.
- No single party is expected to get absolute power by its own and coalitions may be required form a government and a possible hung parliament is possible.
- Regardless of the result the new government will have a pro EU outlook probably.
- Euro may weaken in the long run all major parties seem to favor an easing of the EU fiscal regulations.
Amidst recent political violence, harassment and clashes, Italy is marching towards elections on Sunday. Mr. Renzi, former Prime Minister, characterized the election campaign as divided and divisive, hence describing the tone.
What will the new government have to face once elected?
Italy as an economy, is considered as the third-biggest in the euro zone and has expanded this year at its quickest rate since 2010…
Read the full report by IronFX from below!
Original Source: IronFX News - by Peter Iosif, Angelos Zittis