Phoenix recovery bonus with LMFX
Adhering to this fantastic promotion will help any trader in difficulty to rectify their losses, taking advantage of their mistakes in trading all LMFX clients will be able to understand which strategies to implement to make winning trades.
Through the aforementioned promotion, each trader can take advantage of a recovery bonus directly credited to their LMFX account.
Immediately after making the first deposit to their trading account, clients will receive an additional “pending” credit from the Phoenix bonus promotion.
The number of outstanding funds resulting from the Phoenix recovery promotion are calculated as a percentage of 15% on the first deposit made.
In the event that a trader loses all his capital, due to negotiation errors, risky decisions or simply by bad luck, the 15% Phoenix recovery bonus offered by LMFX will be credited instantly by making an additional deposit.
However small the amount credited resulting from the promotion may be, it will certainly be useful to help the trader in recovering his losses.
Phoenix Recovery Bonus Terms and Conditions
The list below summarizes the terms and conditions of use of the Phoenix recovery bonus offered by LMFX.
- The promotion will be calculated on the first deposit made
- The “suspended” amount of 15% resulting from the promotion will be calculated on the deposit or sum of deposits prior to a first transaction made.
- Accreditation of the Bonus
- In case of loss of the entire deposited amount, the Phoenix Bonus will be credited and available for both trading and withdrawal.
- Subsequent deposits
- Deposits prior to your first trade will not be eligible for the Phoenix recovery promotion.
- Possible Variations
- LMFX reserves the right to establish and modify the percentage of the Phoenix Bonus at the time of opening the account and for its possible deposit of funds.
- The customer is entitled to open only one Phoenix Bonus account
- In the event that a customer who holds several Bonus accounts is discovered, the LMFX company will remove all outstanding amounts deriving from the promotion.
- The promotion is compatible with other types of bonuses
- Any trader will be able to join other bonus promotions offered by LMFX as long as they are different from the Phoenix Bonus.
- Withdrawals prior to the Phoenix Bonus redemption
- Any withdrawal made prior to the collection of the Bonus will cause the offer to be removed.
- Possible offer changes
- LMFX reserves the right to change the conditions of the offer or to permanently delete it without having to receive the consent of the customers.
In the following example, we will try to make the process that will allow you to receive the Phoenix promotion as clear as possible.
|Deposit made||200 $|
|Pending fund resulting from the Phoenix promotion||30 $|
|Any Losses||-200 $|
|Next deposit||100 $ + 30 $ Phoenix bonus|
For more information visit XM’s official website and contact the support team.
Comparison of LMFX’s all trading account types
LMFX has 3 trading account types which are Fixed, Zero and Premium.
See the comparison of these 3 trading account types below and choose the right account type for your trading strategy.
|Minimum Spread||Fixed from 1.8 pips||From 0.0 pips||From 1.0 pip|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||$250||$100||$50|
|Trading Commission||None||4 USD per lot||None|
|Account Currency||USD & EUR||USD & EUR||USD & EUR|
|Available Markets||Forex, Gold, Silver, Oil, Indices, Share CFDs and Commodities||Forex, Gold, Silver, Oil, Indices, Share CFDs and Commodities||Forex, Gold, Silver, Oil, Indices, Share CFDs and Commodities|
|Max Trading Volume||75 lots||100 lots||60 lots|
|Max Number of Open Trades||150||200||100|
|Margin Call %||30%||50%||50%|
|Stop Out %||15%||20%||20%|
|Account Registration||Open Fixed Account||Open Zero Account||Open Premium Account|