This article is originally referred from FXGiants Facebook.
This week’s FXGiants ECONOMIC EVENTS OUTLOOK:
*Monday 14th November*
– 10:00 GMT, Eurozone: Industrial production, for September: Usually not a major market mover.
– 15:00 GMT, Eurozone: ECB President Mario Draghi speaks.
– 18:00 GMT, Eurozone: ECB Executive Board member Peter Praet speaks.
*Tuesday 15th November*
– 09:30 GMT, UK: CPI, for October: Further rise in the UK’s CPI rate could extend the pound’s recent gains.
– 12:30 GMT, US: Retail sales: The core rate is forecast to have ticked down, but as both rates are expected to remain at very healthy levels, this could support USD.
*Wednesday 16th November*
– 09:30 GMT, UK: Unemployment rate & Average weekly earnings, for September: We see the risks surrounding the unemployment rate forecast as skewed to the downside, perhaps for a slight decline.
If so, this could support GBP.
*Thursday 17th November*
– 09:30 GMT, UK: Retail sales ex. Autos, for October: The forecast is supported by rising consumer sentiment indices in October. This could add to the pound’s latest gains.
– 12:30 GMT, US: CPI, for October: Any acceleration in price pressures is likely to enhance the case for the Fed to press the hike button in December and may add further fuel to the USD rally.
*Friday 18th November*
– 12:30 GMT, Canada: CPI, for October: An increase in the CPI rate may lower the odds for any more easing by the BoC and reverse some of CAD’s recent losses.
Register with FXGiants to receive our newsletters & stay on top of the market news.
Original Source: FXGiants Facebook