FXOpen launches new CFD ETFs
Since the market for electronic products and derivatives in this period is constantly evolving, FXOpen with the arrival of the new year, always attentive to meeting the needs of its traders, has provided a significant update of the list of CFD ETFs available for trading by adding 33 new ETF tools among which we can distinguish innovators that exploit advanced technologies in automation and robotics, technology inherent in the manufacture of automotive batteries, minerals and companies that deal with the extraction of them and the sector of traditional and alternative energies.
Any trader who decides to invest in the new instruments offered by FXOpen will be able to do so by logging in to the TickTrader FXOpen platform and in order to significantly increase earning opportunities, the broker offers maximum leverage of 1: 5 the same used by traders for investments in equity CFDs which will allow FXOpen clients to trade ETFs in the form of CFDs, greatly facilitating any type of investment on the prices of the new cutting-edge tools offered.
ETF trading WITH FXOpen
ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) are a particular type of passively managed investment funds (or SICAVs), in fact different from most of the more common funds as they do not present active management and are limited to replicating market indices.
As it happens for any variety of funds, purchasing ETFs is equivalent to buying a basket of stocks based on an index, sector or theme capable of tracking a group of stocks, commodities, currencies and other assets and any trader wishing to invest in such a fund, it will use its savings jointly with that of other investors.
The fund manager will subsequently purchase with this money the instruments on which it will be possible to make the investment and the potential profits that can be generated will be the result of each individual instrument in which the fund invests.
The benefits of trading ETFs with FXOpen will be listed below.
- Leverage Available for ETFs
- The maximum leverage available for ETF CFD investments is 1:5.
- FXPro, True ECN / STP Broker
- FXPro is a True ECN / STP broker, meaning there will be no conflict of interest between clients and the company.
- Customizable ETF trading system
- FXPro offers its clients the ability to invest in over 1200 instruments through the use of an extremely intuitive user interface adaptable to any trading style or strategy.
- Wide range of options for ETF trading
- Opportunity to place market orders of any kind, limit and stop through volume unit settings, stop levels and slippage.
- One / double click trading mode
- Any trader will be able to act quickly on ever-changing markets by placing lightning-fast orders at any time he deems necessary.
- Price level 2
- Ability to delve into a market depth of up to 200 levels by viewing limit orders through the order book.
ETF trades are carried out in the same way as ordinary shares with trading operations that derive from price fluctuations, for most of the traders who habitually invest their funds in ETFs the diversification of the portfolio of mutual funds and easy execution and fast trading operations represent a perfect combination to increase the earning possibilities.
The first ETF index was the SPDR S&P 500 which was launched in the United States in 1993 to replicate the S&P 500 index and is still one of the best tradable funds on the market today and is part of the list of 37 ETFs available for trading. offered by FXOpen on the TickTrader ETF platform.
How to invest in ETFs with FXOpen
To be able to start investing in FXOpen trading with CFDs on ETFs it will be sufficient to follow the next very simple steps.
- Open an ETF account with FXOpen
- In order to open an FXOpen account you will need to visit the official website and access the customer area to register by completing the online form with subsequent verification of identity and sending of identification documents.
- ETF Search
- Following the activation of a real FXOpen account it will be necessary to identify the instruments you wish to trade and compare a number of factors such as expense ratios, trading volume, holdings, historical performance and current trading prices and all using the advanced trading tools of the FXOpen TickTrader platform.
- Exchange ETFs
- ETF trading operations are very similar to purchases and sales of shares, each customer will have the right to decide the quantity of shares he wishes to trade and the type of order to execute (market, limit or stop).
- Refine your trading strategies
- Based on the choice of available instruments, how much you want to invest, the type of strategy to be implemented by evaluating any variable that may make the ETFs suitable for your earnings expectations.