Changes to Commodities and Indices Trading on US President’s Day (February 20).
FXOpen has announced the changes of trading hours on US Holiday “President’s Day” on February 20th.
Please refer to the below to find out the details of changed trading hours.
Commodities and Metals
- Gold and Silver: Market Closing at 20:00
- XTIUSD (US Crude) and XNGUSD (US Natural Gas): Market Closing at 19:45
- Japan 225: Market Closing at 20:00
- US SPX 500 / US SPX 500 (Mini) : Market Closing at 20:00
- US Tech 100 /US Tech 100 (Mini) : Market Closing at 20:00
- Wall Street 30 / Wall Street 30 (Mini) : Market Closing at 20:00
*No other financial instruments will be affected by this change.
*All changes are temporary, and will be back to normal from the following day.
Above trading schedules are displayed in GMT+2, the trading server time of FXOpen MT4.
For more information or inquiries regarding to this change, please contact FXOpen support desk.