FXPro increases the list of cryptocurrencies. A new opportunity for FXPro traders by investing in cryptocurrency CFDs.
New cryptocurrencies available with FxPro
Since cryptocurrencies are considered to be the most sought-after asset classes in the world, the demand for the latter is always very high, consequently, FxPro has updated the list of cryptocurrencies available for investments by adding 12 new tools that will satisfy all the recent ones requests made by loyal FxPro customers.
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized virtual money that is not subject to the control of any financial institution or government and it is possible to carry out any type of trading on cryptocurrencies as on any other currency.
Cryptocurrencies are a more than valid alternative to traditional currencies and have characteristics very similar to commodities, such as gold, compared to forex.
- The fluctuations of cryptocurrencies are not dependent on the performance of anybody’s economy country.
- They are not affected by changes in interest rates and monetary policies.
- The strategy that unites most of the traders who invest in cryptocurrencies is to wait for the value to increase and then convert them into traditional currencies.
Which Cryptocurrencies you can trade on FXPro?
With trading on cryptocurrencies, each investor will be able to carry out strategies on price movements or carry out trading maneuvers of currencies on an exchange.
You will then be able to consult the list of new cryptocurrencies available with FxPro.
- AAVEUSD (AAVE)
- AAVE derives from an Ethereum token and gives the possibility to each trader to carry out various operations such as lending or borrowing and consequently profit from the interests deriving from Crypto assets.
- FILUSD (FILECOIN)
- Filecoin is a product conceived by the Protocol lab company, and allows traders to literally be able to rent all the free space available on the hard drive.
- LUNAUSD (LUNA COIN)
- LUNA COIN supports algorithmic stablecoins such as Terra and token holders are entitled to compensation for volatility and the payment of a portion of the transaction fees.
- SOLUSD (SOLANA)
- SOLANA is recently considered one of the most used cryptocurrencies and is by far the fastest blockchain in existence providing decentralized finance (DeFi) systems.
- UNIUSD (UNISWAP)
- UNISWAP is a rapidly expanding network in applications for the exchange of cryptocurrencies as a function of the Ethereum blockchain.
- ADAUSD (CARDAN)
- Another growing cryptocurrency, CARDANO created in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform.
- MATICUSD (POLYGON)
- The main objective of POLYGON is to offer extremely fast transactions on Ethereum using the use of level 2 sidechains which, however, have the right to operate with all blockchain technologies.
- SUSHIUSD (SUSHISWAP)
- SUSHISWAP is an automatic market maker (AMM) that offers the possibility to every trader to be able to carry out any type of crypto token transaction by taking advantage of various intelligent contacts with which SUSHISWAP automatically fixes prices.
- THETAUSD (THETA)
- Peer-to-peer video network that ensures free high-bandwidth content on the open surce blockchain.
- XTZUSD (TEZOS)
- Decentralized network that performs peer-to-peer operations and offers platform services for smart contracts.
- TRXUSD (TRON)
- Technologically advanced blockchain platform created for the construction of a truly decentralized network, born in Singapore in 2017 and created by Justin Sin.
- VETUSD (VECHAIN)
- Using ledger technology, VECHAIN simplifies the administration and coordination of supply chains and business processes for transferring funds across the network.