Are you in England? Join FXPro’s conference this week!
FxPro is happy to announce that the broker has partnered up with “Forest Park FX” and “Rob Booker” and planning to organise the “England Live Traders Conference”.
The conference will be held as a 2-day event that will take place on 14/01/17 and 15/01/17.
The conference venue is the “Marylebone Cayley Lecture Theatre” at the “University of Westminster”.
The event will feature guest speakers such as Scott Heywood, Kiana Danial and Daniel Sinnig, who will draw on their vast experience to offer tips on implementing steady and consistent trading strategies.
Join the event and meet FXPro team in person!
Date – January 14th and 15th, 2017
Time – Starts at 9:00 AM
Location – University of Westminster – Marylebone Cayley Lecture Theatre
By participating, you can learn…
- How some traders are using trading robots right now to make $200-$1,000 a day
- Tips and tricks for trading with the Ichimoku Cloud
- How you can use timeless (and simple) support and resistance levels to make your trading way simpler and more consistent
- How to set and achieve HUGE trading goals, no matter what your experience … and so much more.
- How to set a steady, consistent trading routine
The conference is free to join!
For more information of FXPro’s service, please visit the page here.