Stay one step ahead of the markets with the latest detailed forecast from FXTM!
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
Trade war tensions, political risk, and economic upsets – it’s been a turbulent first half of the year for the markets!
Let FXTM get you up-to-date on 2018’s major commodities and FX market action with their hot-off-the-press Market Forecast for Q3.
Brought to you by FXTM’s Global Head of Strategy and Market Research Jameel Ahmad and his team of experts, this forecast is a round-up of the market movements over Q2.
Using the latest technical charts, the report gives traders detailed analyses to help them prepare for the months ahead.
Receive exclusive insights into major financial instruments including:
- EURUSD – the pressure from monetary policy divergence
- GBPUSD – the effects of burgeoning Brexit uncertainty on Sterling’s future
- AUDUSD – the possibility of recovery after pressure from the stronger US Dollar
- USDJPY – could the Yen bulls bounce back amid global trade tensions?
- Gold – how the trajectory may remain low for depreciating gold
- And much more!
That’s not all – this edition also features an exclusive introduction from Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed, who spotlights the assets traders should keep on their radar for Q3.
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to download the complete forecast for Q3 today!