A Trading Opportunity You Don’t Want to Miss. Don’t Leave Without Your Bonus.
Kick-off your trading with up to 50% Bonus on your first deposit.
This Post has ended its release period. Please check AvaTrade's latest information and campaign on AvaTrade's company introduction page.
This article is originally referred from AvaTrade News.
Celebrate this action-packed Football Summer in style and take advantage of this unique opportunity to boost your trading capital.
Fund your account today and get up to 50% Bonus!
Bonuses are given within the range of deposit amount, details are below (T&Cs).
The minimum deposit for this campaign is 100 and the maximum Bonus that can be received is 50,000.
This promotion is available for USD, EUR, AUD, and GBP base currency accounts.
This promotion is valid until July 15th, 2018.
Did you know?
A 1,000 deposit grants you 1-on-1 trading sessions with a personal account manager.
Deposit up to 20,000 and start trading instantly.
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
- This promotion is valid for new clients on their first deposit during the promotion period only.
- Bonus will be credited into your trading account on completion of your deposit, and after identification documents are submitted and verified.
- Bonuses will be credited according to the trading platform’s base currency.
- Japanese Yen Accounts – bonuses are calculated according to the official USDJPY exchange rate.
- In order to withdraw your bonus, you are required to execute a minimum trading volume of 10,000 base currency for every 1 base currency bonus within 6 months. If you fail to trade the required amount during this time frame – your bonus will be cancelled and removed from your account.
- Bonuses are eligible on all CFD and FX trades except for cryptocurrency trades. By trading cryptocurrencies, you are aware that any bonus you have received will be cancelled and deducted from your account balance.
- Clients from the following countries are not eligible for this promotion: France, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Original Source: AvaTrade News