FXGiants – Today’s Market Movers.
This article is originally referred from FXGiants Facebook.
- Euro jumps amid thin liquidity conditions.
- The common currency spiked higher against its major peers in early Asian trading.
- No fundamental story behind the move.
- Thin liquidity market conditions and perhaps some end-of-year portfolio re-balancing may be behind it.
- Considering that liquidity is likely to remain very thin in coming days, we may see similar moves occurring.
As for today’s indicators:
US: Chicago PMI for Dec. is exp. to decline somewhat. Usually not a major market mover, but in such a quiet day, it could give USD bears an excuse to push the currency a bit lower.
TRADE NOW with www.fxgiants.co.uk.
Who is FXGiants?
FXGiants, is an online Forex & CFD broker licensed by UK FCA.
The broker is relatively new as founded in 2015, and offers very competitive trading conditions comparing to other brokerage firms.
In terms and execution quality, spread, leverage and the number of available financial instruments, FXGiants is always the “Better”.
Also you can’t miss some gorgeous bonus promotions available all time!
Find out more information of FXGiants from their official website.
Original Source: FXGiants Facebook