AximTrade does not provide services for the residents of certain countries, such as the Canada, Ethiopia, European Union, Gibraltar, Iran, Israel, New Zealand, North Korea, Palestine, Philippines, Syria, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen and Singapore.
Amazing execution of AximTrade
Since 2010, AximTrade has been a leader in implementing the policy of “no requotes, no rejections”.
AximTrade will execute instructions 100%, and most instructions will take less than 1 second to execute.
AximTrade’s trading platform features marketing, restriction, stop loss, trailing stop loss and other orders, you can place orders at any time during trading hours.
There are fluctuations in market price points, so you can trade with a smaller spread and enjoy the most accurate quotation.
- Complete market orders
- The maximum transaction amount for a single click is up to 5,000,000, and AximTrade guarantees to complete the market order in batches with the upper limit of 50 (5,000,000). However, if your transaction volume is larger, you can split the order to reduce the transaction size.
- Completion of “stop loss” and “limit” orders
- AximTrade understands the importance of “stop-loss” and “limit” orders in risk management. Because of this, AximTrade guarantees to complete orders in batches with a limit of 50 orders when the market price is the best.
- Execution mechanism during holidays
- If there is a market gap between the market closing on Friday and the market opening on Saturday, when the market price becomes feasible for the first time, AmixTrade executes all pending “limit” and “stop loss” orders to achieve the corresponding position size.
- Unstable or illiquid market transactions
- AximTrade is always vigilant and has established business partnerships with many asset liquidity providers, so that even when the market is unstable, it can still provide you with the best quality service by executing the best market price instructions.
Comparison of Account Types of AximTrade
In AximTrade, the MT4 platform supports currency trading, stock index CFDs, and gold and oil CFD trading, but does not provide stock CFD trading.
As shown in the table below, standard accounts, cent accounts, ECN accounts, and Infinite accounts can access the MT4 platform.
|Base Currency||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD, CAD|
|Contract size||100,000 = lot||1,000 = lot||100,000 = lot||100,000 = lot|
|Negative Balance Protection (NBP)||Supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|Minimum Spread||1.0 pip||1.0 pip||0.0 pips||3.0 pips|
|Trading Commission||None||None||$3 per lot||None|
|Maximum open/pending orders per client||200 Positions||200 Positions||200 Positions||50 Positions|
|Minimum Trading Lot||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Maximum Trading Lot||50 lots||150 lots||50 lots||25 lots|
|Required Minimum Deposit||$1||$1||$50||$1|
|Margin Call %||60%||60%||60%||60%|
|Stop Out %||30%||30%||30%||0%|
|Account Opening Pages||Open AximTrade Standard Account||Open AximTrade Cent Account||Open AximTrade ECN Account||Open AximTrade Infinite Account|
Any AximTrade user can hold up to 15 active trading accounts.
Each active member area is allowed to open up to 7 standard accounts, 2 cent accounts, 5 ECN accounts and 1 Infinite account.
Deposits, withdrawals and other functions related to trading accounts can all be operated in the AximTrade member area.