See How the North Korea Missile Launch Impacted the Global Markets Today.
You must have already heard of North Korea launching Missiles over Japan.
What do you expect the market to react to it?
North Korea Makes a Move & Explodes the Markets
North Korea fired a missile over Japan and started an explosion in the financial markets.
Markets opened to sharp moves in a variety of assets with gold jumping to its highest level since November, making this trading day more exciting!
These are the facts:
- North Korea launched a test missile over Japan last night.
- Japan and Trump vowed to increase pressure against North Korea.
- Gold broke the key resistance level of $1296 and is currently trading at $1321.41.
- JPY is trading at levels not seen since April and is currently at $108.610.
- EUR jumped to its highest level since January of 2015 and is currently trading at $1.20408.
Instability has led to higher volatility making this a potentially golden opportunity for traders. Are you ready to trade your favourite assets today?
Login to your easyMarkets account to check out all prices movements.
Don’t forget you can trade with dealCancellation and Freeze Rate.