How to download and install XM MT4 on MAC?
How to install MT4 MAC version of XM? Here is what you need to know about the platform installation.
XM - What's now?
XM has updated the maximum leverage to 1:1000 in June 2022.
Leverage 1:1000 does not apply to client registered under the EU regulated entity of the Group. The maximum leverage for Trading Point of Financial Instruments is 30:1.
You can start trading various financial products with XM Trading MT4 and MT5, which are compatible with both PC and Mac and can be used on various mobile terminals. Also, try XM Trading Web Trader, which is available directly from your browser.
In addition, XM has various platforms compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices, so you can smoothly access your account from your smartphone or tablet and make full use of the account function to make transactions.
Why XM MT4 MAC version is great?
You can experience the same functions on your Mac as you would on a Windows computer.
Now available on all macOS including Big Sur . Trade MT4 on Mac with no requotes, no contract rejections, and leverage up to 1000:1.
Features of MT4 for Mac:
- No need for Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop
- Over 55 financial products including FX, CFDs and futures
- Spread with a minimum of 0 pips
- Full expert advisor function
- One-click trading
- Technical analysis tool with 50 indicators and chart tools
- 3 chart types
- Microlot account
- Can be hedged
XMTrading customers who have an MT5 account can open an additional MT4 account from the membership page without having to resubmit the activation documents. New customers are required to submit all required validation documents (identification card and address verification documents).
How to install XM MT4 on Mac?
Follow the steps below to complete the installation of XM MT4 on MAC computers.
- Open MetaTrader4.dmg and follow the installation instructions
- Go to the application folder and open the MetaTrader 4 app
- Right-click on “Account” in the navigator and select “Apply for Demo Account”
- Click the + mark to add a new broker
- Enter “XM Trading” and press enter
- Select the MT4 server where your account is registered and click Next
- Select “Existing Account” and enter your login and password
- Finish Click
You need an MT4 trading account to start trading on the MT4 platform. If you have an MT5 account, you cannot trade on the MT4 platform. Click here to open an MT4 account.
How to add expert advisor / indicator to MT4 for Mac and how to access log files
- In the Finder on your Mac, select Go> Go to Folder
- Copy and paste the following path and replace “my-user” with your Mac username: / Users / my-user / Library / Application Support / MetaTrader 4 / Bottles / metatrader4 / drive_c / Program Files / MetaTrader 4 /
- Install Expert Advisor in MQL4 / Experts folder, restart MetaTrader 4 and make your application aware of EA
- Install the indicator in the MQL4 / Indicators folder, restart MetaTrader 4 and let the application recognize the indicator
- Find the log file under the log folder
In the case you can’t find the server name
What should you do if you cannot confirm the name of the server to connect to in the server field when logging in to MT4 / MT5 (PC / Mac)?
After launching MT4, click “File”-> “Apply for Demo Account” on the toolbar to open the “Transaction Server” window. Scroll down the server list, click the + sign on the left side of the “Add new broker” field, enter “XM Trading” and then click “Scan”.
After the scan is complete, click Cancel to close this window.
After that, click “File”-> “Login to Trading Account”, select the relevant server name added to the server field on the login screen, and try logging in again.
To find out which server you want to log in to, please check your account opening email or “My Account Overview” on your membership page.
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account
- Review (22)