How to open ACY Securities Forex account?
- Go to ACY Securities registration page;
- Click on “Register” and “Live Account”;
- Fill in the form and submit the application;
- Receive confirmation emails from ACY Securities;
- Log in to ACY Securities’ client portal (ACY Cloud);
- Download the platform, deposit money and start trading.
What you can trade on ACY Securities?
There are more than 1,600 products available for trading on ACY Securities’ MT4 and MT5 platforms.
ACY Securities has been providing investors from all over the world with a wide range of financial trading products, and its spread from 0 points is the most competitive spread in the market.
On ACY Securities’ MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, you can access and trade popular financial trading products, such as foreign exchange (FX), commodities, gold, crude oil, ETFs and indices and other precious metals.
Please refer to the table below for the specific spreads for all markets ACY Securities cover. Learn more about ACY Securities’ Standard commission-free trading accounts, ProZero accounts starting at $6 per lot, and Bespoke accounts starting at $5 per lot.
1. Foreign exchange (Forex)
Enter the world’s largest trading market with a daily trading volume of 6.6 trillion U.S. dollars, and select products for trading from more than 60 most popular currency pairs in the world. Enjoy deep liquidity, fast execution and negative balance protection.
Foreign exchange (also known as foreign exchange or foreign exchange) trading is recognized as the world’s largest and most liquid financial market, providing continuous opportunities for global traders. With an estimated daily trading volume of US$6.6 trillion, traders can trade in this deeply liquid 24-hour dynamic market.
3 Types of Forex Currency Pairs
The three most popular types of currency pairs for foreign exchange transactions are:
- Major currency pairs
That is all currency pairs that contain the U.S. dollar. Major currency pairs are the most frequently traded currency pairs in the foreign exchange market, such as Euro/U.S. dollar (EUR/USD), British pound/U.S. dollar (GBP/USD).
- Cross currency pair
That is currency pairs that do not include the US dollar. The two most active cross currency pairs are derived from three main non-US currencies: Euro/Japanese Yen (EUR/JPY) and British Pound/Japanese Yen (GBP/JPY).
- Emerging market currency pairs
That is, a currency pair composed of a major currency and an emerging market or a strong and small economy from a global perspective, such as Hong Kong or Singapore, and the currencies of European countries outside the euro area, such as the U.S. dollar/Turkish lira (USD/Turkish lira) TRY).
Open ACY Securities’ Account and invest in Forex market today.
2. Precious Metals
Take advantage of ACY’s low spreads and fast execution to trade spot gold and silver CFDs against the U.S. dollar, euro or Australian dollar.
Precious metals are one of the most volatile trading products in the global financial market. In ACY Securities, you can use your trading views and strategies to invest in precious metal CFDs (such as gold, silver and platinum).
Why Precious Metal Trading is Popular?
There are many reasons why traders choose to trade Precious Metals on ACY Securities.
- Strong liquidity
- It has strong liquidity and is connected to the international market. The value of precious metals can be traded to diversify risks, or follow market fluctuations to achieve the purpose of maintaining value and even increasing value.
- Leveraged trading
- Self-adjusting leverage allows traders to control their own risk level.
- Low transaction costs
- Low-cost trading, the minimum deposit is 100 US dollars, and the minimum is 0.01 lot to start trading. The low threshold makes it easy for novice investors to enter the precious metals market.
- Two-way transaction
- Two-way trading, getting rid of the limitation that investors can only make a profit when the price rises in the past, and can also make a profit when the price of precious metals falls.
- Fast execution
- You can directly access ACY Securities’ Equinix servers in New York and Asia.
Precious metals are one of the most volatile trading products in the international market. On the MT4 or MT5 trading platform, you can enter one of the most popular and active markets in the world.
Open ACY Securities’ Account and invest in Precious Metal market today.
3. Stock Index CFD
Trading index CFDs is very suitable for those who want to trade in the world’s leading indexes (such as SP500, Dow Jones, German Dax Index and Australia 200 Index) traders.
Index trading remains one of the most popular industries for active traders. For many stock market traders, their first entry into leveraged trading was through global indexes. In ACY, there are more than ten index CFDs to choose from, covering the United States, Europe and Australasia. All these index CFDs have competitive leverage and no commissions.
Stock index CFDs, such as the S&P 500 Index, are a measure of the price changes of all the stocks that make up the index. As each share of the top 500 US stock markets moved, the S&P 500 index also moved.
Trading index CFDs means that you are trading in accordance with the performance of the entire index. Now you can access global indices with zero commissions, deep liquidity, and fast execution speed.
In ACY, you can use S&P 500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Daq, FTSE, Euro Stokes, Hong Kong 50, Nikkei, China A50 and S&P ASX 200 for trading.
Advantages of trading stock index CFDs
Open ACY Securities’ Account and invest in Stock Index today.
- Convenient transactions
- And you can access the world’s major indices through the MetaTrader 4 trading platform, and easily trade around the clock. ACY provides MT4 desktop version, web version and mobile version to choose from, so you can use the world’s most popular trading platform to trade anytime, anywhere.
- Long trading window
- Most global indices are still traded outside of normal market hours. The various indexes operate in different time zones, which means that you can have trading opportunities almost 24 hours a day. Whether you want to trade Asian indices on the same day and capture European or American indices later, or vice versa, you have more opportunities when trading index CFDs.
- Leveraged trading
- Trading index CFDs is done on margin, which means that you only need to invest a small portion of the transaction size in advance to start index trading. You can use 20 to 1 leverage and 10 to 1 leverage for major index transactions.
- Long or short trade
- You can trade indices for short or long term, which makes them attractive products for many traders. This means that regardless of whether the market is rising or falling, you can trade with price fluctuations. In addition, you can also use index trading to develop hedging strategies or targeted trading.
Start trading commodity CFDs today and experience one of the most liquid and active markets in the world. Take full advantage of ACY Securities’ competitive spreads on WTI and Brent crude oil, copper, aluminum and other products.
There is no doubt that commodities are an important part of ACY Securities’ daily lives. In addition, they provide countless trading and investment opportunities, making them attractive to both retail traders and institutional traders.
Trading crude oil CFDs provides you with the opportunity to participate in the commodity market. At ACY Securities, you can trade a variety of commodities and get leverage of up to 10 to 1.
You can trade commodities such as crude oil, natural gas and precious metals in ACY Securities’ trading product series. These products will match your personal trading style and experience level. Since commodity prices are usually less affected by changes in the stock market, trading commodities is an effective way to build a diversified investment portfolio.
Advantages of trading commodities
Commodity trading allows investors to participate in one of the most liquid and frequently traded markets in the world. It is a very common investment method. From retail traders to agricultural producers, from oil companies to airlines and other oil users, trading commodities has now become part of most people’s portfolios. This means that you can easily buy and sell when trading commodities.
- Low transaction costs
- You can start trading at $50, with a minimum trading volume of 0.01, and you can enter the global market with a small amount of capital.
- Leveraged trading
- You can use leverage to trade commodity CFDs.
- Ultra-low spreads
- Low spreads, fast execution of transactions, WTI crude oil spreads as low as 0.015 US dollars.
- No physical delivery
- Trading commodity CFDs allows you to take positions that reflect the underlying futures market, but without worrying about physical transactions.
ACY Securities provides the two most liquid crude oil contracts in the world-Brent crude oil and West Texas crude oil. Join ACY and get the opportunity of trading platform oil market.
5. Stock CFD
In ACY, traders can trade hundreds of CFDs on stocks of the world’s largest companies (such as Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Billiton) through some of the most popular exchanges in the world.
There are more than 660 global stocks on the ACY platform including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), NASDAQ Exchange and Australian Securities Trading. You can use leverage for short-term or long-term trading, and you can also use stock CFDs to diversify your investment portfolio.
When you trade stock CFDs on the ACY MetaTrader 5 platform, you can trade at a minimum of $50.
Start trading stock CFDs now!
Advantages of trading stock CFDs on ACY Securities
Open ACY Securities’ Account and invest in Stock market today.
- Hedging portfolio
- CFDs on stocks are a great way to hedge your positions in other asset classes and also a great way to diversify your portfolio.
- Leveraged trading
- When you trade stock CFDs on ACY, you can use leverage to trade, which enables you to trade with less capital.
- Multiple two-way transactions
- Unlike traditional stock trading, when you trade stock CFDs, you can not only choose to buy (long), but you can also choose to sell (short), so as to provide you with more market opportunities.
- Trading based on market news
- You can conduct investment transactions based on the latest market news of the company you are interested in.
What is a stock CFD?
Stock CFDs are similar to common stock transactions on global exchanges. The difference is that you do not own the underlying product, you can make long or short investments, and you can trade with leverage.
And, you can create a more diversified investment portfolio through stocks, indices, and CFDs on commodities and ETFs.
You can use leverage on ACY’s MT5 trading platform to trade stock CFDs on more than 660 of the world’s most famous companies. It has never been easier to hold CFDs on shares of your favorite companies, such as Apple, Amazon, BHP and Commonwealth Bank.
You can trade the top eleven cryptocurrency CFDs, including Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash based on your point of view, without a crypto wallet.
Cryptocurrency trading has been attracting the attention of professional traders and fund managers from all over the world.
Cryptocurrency CFDs allow you to conveniently trade one of the fastest moving and most volatile asset classes in the history of the world.
And, in ACY you will also get competitive spreads and fast execution efficiency.
Advantages of trading cryptocurrency CFDs on ACY Securities
Open ACY Securities’ Account and invest in cryptocurrency market today.
- Trading scope
- In ACY, you can trade against the U.S. dollar with a series of cryptocurrency CFDs.
- Leveraged trading
- Low margin allows you to obtain more leverage on ACY Securities’ full range of cryptocurrency pairs.
- No need to store or keep wallets
- With CFDs, you can trade long or short without having to hold physical funds and complex passwords.
- Quick start
- Open an account immediately, deposit funds and start trading. In this fast-developing market, it is important to get the head start.
What is a cryptocurrency CFD?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency or virtual currency, which rose sharply to a peak of 19,783.21 US dollars in 2017. Then, in 2021, it soared again to an all-time high, reaching $58,354.14. According to reports, celebrities like Elon Musk purchased $1.5 billion worth of cryptocurrency in the preparatory stage.
They continue to be popular because they can transfer large amounts of money in a deregulated manner (that is, independent of the central bank).
Cryptocurrency CFDs allow you to trade long or short positions and be able to conduct long-term transactions.
Trading cryptocurrency CFDs provides you with the opportunity to trade the most volatile products in the world today.
With ACY, you can start investing in the most popular ETF CFDs, such as SPDR S and P500 ETF trust funds, VaneCK Vector Gold Miner and Proshares UltraPro Dow 30.
ETF funds are financial products that track the performance of top companies in specific industries (such as the oil sector, technology sector, or energy industry). Trading ETF CFDs allows traders to use leverage to open and increase positions.
When you trade ETFs on the ACY MetaTrader5 platform, you can trade at a minimum of $50.
Join ACY trading ETF CFDs now!
Advantages of choosing ACY Securities to trade ETF CFDs
Open ACY Securities’ Account and invest in ETFs today.
- Portfolio diversification
- Trading ETF CFDs allows you to diversify your investment portfolio among various asset classes. A variety of ETF products are available.
- Leveraged trading
- When you trade ETFs on ACY, you can use leverage to trade so that you can trade with less capital.
- Go long or short
- Unlike trading ordinary ETFs, when trading ETF CFDs, you can not only choose to buy (long), but you can also choose to short (profits when prices fall), so as to provide you with more market opportunities.
- Choose from more than 60 ETF CFDs
- Trade the most popular ETFs, such as: SPDR S&P500 ETF Trust Fund, VaneCK Vector Gold Miner, Proshares UltraPro Dow30, Proshares Ultra S&P500, Pioneer Select Industries, American Petroleum.
What is an ETF CFD?
Exchange-traded fund CFDs are like regular exchange-traded funds traded on global exchanges, except that you do not own the underlying product you are trading, but you can trade with leverage
Now you can create a more diverse portfolio of indices, commodities and stocks by adding ETF CFDs and foreign exchange CFDs to the buy and sell lists.
ETF trading is becoming more and more popular around the world. In ACY, you can access more than 60 ETF CFDs through ACY Securities’ MT5 trading platform. By trading ETFs, investors can diversify their investment portfolios, enter unique markets, be open to more opportunities, and choose from a range of ETFs, including stock index exchange-traded funds, commodity exchange-traded funds, and industry exchanges Buy and sell funds.
MT4 and MT5 platforms of ACY Securities
You can choose any of ACY Securities’ trading platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 to easily conduct global market transactions. In addition, you can also download the mobile terminal or directly log in to the MT4 web version to trade foreign exchange, indices, commodities, stocks and cryptocurrencies anytime and anywhere.
1. MT4 (MetaTrader4)
MT4 is currently the most popular foreign exchange trading software in the world. MT4 trading software supports the provision of rich and highly liquid data quotations and is also the first choice for millions of traders.
- MT4 mobile version
- ACY Securities provides traders with mobile phones and tablet versions of mobile platforms, so that traders can trade anytime, anywhere. Traders can experience the MT4 platform on iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows smartphones.
- MT4 web version
- For those who like to trade anytime, anywhere, the web version of MT4 is the best choice. Without downloading software, transactions can be carried out in any browser and operating system to achieve seamless synchronization.
2. MT5 (MetaTrader5)
Upgrade to the more powerful MT5, in addition to providing real-time market information and trading functions, it also adds more advanced ordering options, secondary market depth and stocks, foreign exchange, commodities and indices available for trading.
- MT5 mobile version
- Using ACY Securities’ mobile version of MT5, no matter where you are, you will not miss any trading opportunities. You can view, edit, change and execute all orders from iPhone, iPad, Android system or Windows system devices.
- MT5 web version
- The MT5 web version trading platform provides customers with comprehensive tools and functions, with unparalleled intuitive and customizable user interface features.