Find out how to open a new account with NSBroker.
An EU-regulated ECN broker offering safe and easy-to-open accounts.
Open an account with NSBroker
First, what is NSBroker?
In summary, NSBroker is an MFSA-regulated ECN broker that strictly complies with the stringent European regulations regarding the sector.
The brand was founded in 2011 and is part of NSFX Ltd.
It offers an extremely efficient trading environment with world-class tools such as next-generation trading platforms, constantly updated trading tools and some of the best trading conditions in the market.
In this article, we will illustrate the simple procedure that will allow the interested trader to open an account with NSBroker.
NSBroker is a company that prefers simplicity, in fact, it does not have a very large list of accounts.
The only accounts offered are the real and the demo.
The trader interested in starting investing with NSBroker will be able to open a new account by following the next very simple steps.
- Visit the Official website
- The first step to be able to open an account is to understand what, how and why to invest with NSBroker.
- To register, simply click on the OPEN ACCOUNT button at the top right of the screen. Enter all required information such as name, surname, country, telephone number, country of residence, valid email, account base currency and password.
- Provide verification documents
- You need to provide documents needed to clearly identify the prospect (proof of identity, proof of residence and credit card).
- Deposit and start investing
- After being eligible, the trader will be able to make his first deposit being able to choose the payment method compatible with his needs and start investing in a wide range of tools available.
As already explained, in addition to the real account, the trader will have the opportunity to open a demo account so that he can experience all the main features offered and implement his own investment strategies without having to invest real capital.
Basically, the use of this type of account is very useful for novice traders and allows the new client to give importance to risk management, begin to know the platform offered, learn new investment techniques, refine their trading skills.
After entering the data necessary for the registration, a verification process must be carried out in order to certify the actual identity of the customer and make the account operational.
The broker will ask a series of strictly personal questions which the customer will have to answer by sending a list of documents including an identity card or passport, electricity/gas bill or bank statement.
- Proof of customer identity
- In order to identify himself, the customer must send a photo of his identification document, whether it is a passport or identity card, the document must be intact with the four corners and the full name clearly visible.
- Proof of residence
- The trader must send a copy of any document certifying the real residence of the country of origin such as any bill (electricity, gas, water or landline phone) issued in the last 6 months, bank statement issued in the previous six months and no later than or certificate of residence issued by the municipality in the last 6 months. All data such as full name, address and date must be unambiguous and the archive must be dated within 6 months. In addition, the trader must ensure that all four corners of the document sent are clearly visible.
- Credit card
- The last document to be sent is the credit/debit card used for payments (deposits or withdrawals from the account). It must show the first four digits of the card number, the last four digits and the customer’s name on the front side, the date of expiration date on both sides of the card and the holder’s signature on the back. The customer must very carefully hide the CVV and the eight digits in the center of the card number.
The documents required for the verification process can be sent by email to [email protected]
Alternatively, the trader will have the option to upload documents in the “Upload” tab located in the Settings section of the account dashboard.
It should be noted that the broker may require additional forms and documentation in order to complete the verification process.
Please be very careful when sending, the documents must be clearly readable and in color with the 4 corners completely visible.
This procedure has as its main objective the protection of both the trader and the company, security and transparency are essential characteristics to be able to invest freely without having to worry about the intervention of some malicious person.
Ensuring a safe and reliable trading environment is a non-negligible duty.