How to open WeTrade Forex account?
- Go to WeTrade Forex account opening page;
- Fill in the application form and submit
- Receive the account details from WeTrade Forex;
- Log in to WeTrade Forex account and start trading.
You can now make a deposit and start trading more than 60 Forex and CFD markets.
Why traders choose WeTrade Forex?
The popularity of WeTrade Forex is growing and there are many reasons why traders choose WeTrade Forex today.
- More than 60 trading products to meet more trading needs.
- Extremely low cost, reasonable leverage to improve capital utilization.
- Connect with the world’s top liquidity suppliers, and sell orders to the international market.
- Client funds are deposited in the world’s top banks in isolation to ensure the safety of funds.
- Global operation, realizing localized 7*24 hour one-to-one customer service.
- Support MT4 computer and mobile terminal, Multi Terminal, MAM multi-account management, etc..
- Rich online promotion activities and preferential policies.
- Regular offline activities and face-to-face communication to achieve a win-win situation for all parties.
- Media brand cooperation, unlimited market potential.
- Introducing brokers enjoy high rebates and personalized support policies
Open an account for free with WeTrade Forex today and find out more.
What you can trade with WeTrade Forex?
In the MT4 system, WeTrade can currently provide investors with up to 60+ trading varieties including foreign exchange, precious metals, energy and indices and plan to provide more products for investors to choose in the future.
Before WeTrade started trading, you can learn more about WeTrade Forex by reading the relevant content in the relevant channel link below.
Product and transaction details, to help you better conduct investment transactions.
1. Forex currency pairs
WeTrade Forex can currently provide investors with up to 60+ trading varieties, including foreign exchange, precious metals, crude oil and indices, and plans to provide more products for investors to choose in the future.
Foreign exchange transactions are available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The foreign exchange market is the largest and most liquid market in the world, with an average daily trading volume of around US$5 trillion. The foreign exchange market has become the largest and most popular financial market in the world. Foreign exchange currency pairs are mainly divided into mainstream currency pairs (Major Pair), minor currency pairs (Minor Pair) and rare currency pairs (Exotic Pair).
- Transaction hour of Forex
- In WeTrade, you can trade as long as you need, even at midnight. WeTrade’s trading service is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Leverage of Forex
- Professional traders may need high leverage in the trading process to meet more needs. In WeTrade, the maximum trading leverage is 1:400. The amount of trading leverage depends on your foreign exchange knowledge and trading experience.
- WeTrade Public Exchange Trading Volume
- The minimum single transaction volume in WeTrade foreign exchange transactions is 0.01 lots, and you can choose the most suitable lot type according to your actual situation. WeTrade MT4 supports a single maximum order size of 100 standard lots, and can hold up to 1,000 orders at the same time.
2. Precious Metals
Spot gold, also known as London gold, is named because it first originated in London. Spot gold trading is a type of contract trading that uses the principle of capital leverage. It is priced in “dollars per ounce” and the transaction is settled in U.S. dollars. Since it is not necessary to extract physical gold when trading spot gold, the steps of transportation, storage, inspection and identification of physical gold are omitted, and the difference between the buying price and the selling price is also smaller than the difference between the buying and selling price of physical gold. Currently, WeTrade provides you with XAU/USD trading products.
Spot gold has nearly 24 hours of trading time every day, and it only stops briefly when the market is closed every day.
Spot silver is also called London silver. Like spot gold, it is a leveraged investment product for 23-hour trading. The price of silver is mainly affected by the relationship between supply and demand. In recent years, the supply of silver has been in short supply, which has made the fundamentals of silver stronger, and the price fluctuates more than many other metals. Currently, WeTrade provides you with XAG/USD trading products.
Spot silver has nearly 24 hours of trading time every day, and it only stops briefly when the market closes from 22:00 to 23:05 every day.
3. Oil CFDs
For most consumers, oil is regarded as an energy source, a source of power for daily life. But more and more investors have begun to have a new understanding of crude oil: as an investment asset. Oil is not only a fuel, but as another asset, it has a strong significance in hedging the further weakness of the US dollar.
WeTrade provides customers with Brent crude oil (UKOUSD) and Texas crude oil (USOUSD). A standard lot is 1000 barrels, and the minimum trading lot is 0.01 lots (10 barrels).
WeTrade Forex provides highly competitive crude oil spreads (STP average spread: 3.5 ECN average spread: 1.5), and the trading leverage is 1:100.
Crude oil margin is: price * 1000 barrels * number of lots / leverage
4. Natural Gas (spot) CFDs
Natural gas can be used to meet the investment transaction needs of individual customers for commodity assets. Customers can realize the purpose of diversified asset allocation through natural gas transactions through accounts. Like crude oil, the price volatility of natural gas products depends on many factors, including demand, supply, and overall confidence in the global economy.
WeTrade provides customers with natural gas products (XNGUSD). A standard lot is 10,000 million British thermal units (mmBtu), and the minimum trading lot is 0.01 lot (100 mmBtu).
WeTrade Forex provides highly competitive natural gas spreads (STP average spread: 53 / VIP average spread: 45 / ECN average spread: 36), and the trading leverage is 1:100.
The natural gas margin is: price * 10,000 million British thermal units * number of lots / leverage
5. Stock Index CFDs
WeTrade’s index trading is regarded as a contract for difference, investors only need to trade through changes in the transaction price, rather than buying actual assets.
WeTrade adopts a trading mechanism of “lots”, which means that all index products use standard contracts as the trading unit. These standard contracts fully replicate the market value or part of the value of the corresponding index. After simplification, investors can trade in a standard contract corresponding to a fixed margin. The trading unit of all indices is actually “a contract”, such as 1 WS30 and 1 ASX200. In order to reflect the future situation more efficiently and maintain sufficient liquidity, WeTrade Forex has worked out the smallest trading unit shown in the figure below.
WeTrade provides you with ten kinds of spot indices.
6. Cryptocurrency CFDs
Open an account with digital currency immediately.
With the popularity of blockchain, the transaction of formalized digital currency has also set off a new wave on a global scale.
WeTrade provides customers with mainstream digital currency CFD transactions, allowing you to enjoy the new trends brought by the international market.
WeTrade currently provides tradable digital currency products: BTCUSD, ETHUSD, BCHUSD. You can enjoy 30 times leverage and the minimum trading lot is 0.01 hands.
WeTrade Forex – Live and Demo Accounts
1. Real account
Every real account of WeTrade Forex has its own characteristics and goals. Each account type is suitable for different types of investors and opens a different window of opportunity to the world of foreign exchange. From experienced traders to novice traders, from small depositors to large depositors, WeTrade Forex provides a series of real accounts to help you realize your financial ambitions.
WeTrade Forex provides a variety of account types, click to view the account type comparison.
2. Demo account
The best way for beginners to trade is to practice in a simulated trading account. The real accounts WeTrade Forex provides are the same as the demo accounts. If you want to test your trading skills, you can choose one of WeTrade’s demo account types and start trading.
- Spreads as low as 0
- Leverage up to 1:400
- Safety of client funds
- Stable trading system
- Orders are traded within milliseconds
- Risk-free understanding of financial markets
- Daily market dynamics and information
- Multilingual one-to-one service
- Dedicated customer service
WeTrade Forex MAM and Multiterminal
WeTrade provides customers with two multi-account management systems, MAM and MultiTerminal
Convenient for traders to trade for their multiple accounts at the same time
1. MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal trading platform
The MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal trading platform is designed for managing multiple trading accounts at the same time and in real time. Its trading function is the same as MT4, but it can also manage multiple accounts at the same time. You can allocate it according to the proportion of each lot, equal allocation, or according to the free margin ratio, according to the total trading volume of each order and the preset trading volume.
MultiTerminal is ideal for customers who manage multiple accounts at the same time. The platform allows cross-account distribution of transaction volume, so that each order can reach the desired transaction volume. Customers can distribute equally, or distribute the transaction volume according to the proportion of funds.
2. Multi Account Manager
MAM, or Multi Account Manager, the account is equivalent to a master account, there are several follow-up accounts below, they are independent of each other, can be regarded as a form of documentary.
Investors only need to enter the total number of transactions, and the system will execute the transaction according to the allocation method selected by the investor, and automatically allocate the number of transactions to different individual investors. Account managers can quickly, effectively and accurately conduct transactions for multiple investors through a single trading account.
MAM generally has 4 ways to place an order, and each order is equivalent to the total trading volume, equal shares, equity ratio, and available margin ratio. MAM accounts are suitable for investors with high risk tolerance and market understanding.
Is WeTrade Forex safe to trade with?
The safety of client funds is always the most important part of WeTrade.
WeTrade Forex promises to guarantee the safety of customers’ funds at all times and provide customers with a safe and worry-free trading platform for long-term cooperation.
- In the operation and management of WeTrade Forex, it always strictly requires ourselves in accordance with global regulations, always stick to WeTrade’s bottom line, and obtain stable operations with high requirements. WeTrade Forex meets strict financial standards and regularly report to WeTrade’s regulatory agencies as required.
- Deposit of funds
- All client funds are separately deposited in top international banks. WeTrade Forex promises that customer funds will be stored separately from the company’s operating funds, and will never use customer funds to participate in company operations or other investments, so that customers’ funds are always under protection.
WeTrade Forex cooperates with many banks around the world and has diversified deposit and withdrawal methods.
Encryption for protection by WeTrade Forex
WeTrade Forex adopts SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) network security protocol to provide communication service security for data communication between the company and customers, protect them and ensure the privacy of all customer information when customers conduct transactions through the company sex
- User identity and server authentication strategy to ensure that data is sent to the correct client and server;
- Encryption during data transmission to prevent data from being stolen in the middle and unauthorized use by a third party;
- Maintain the integrity of the data and ensure that the data will not be changed during transmission.
Set up localized service centers in or around the world where business is carried out, and actively participate in global exhibitions and lectures.
Provide services to customers face-to-face, so that customers can keep in touch at the first time and 24 hours a day.
WeTrade’s Global Cooperation
WeTrade Forex maintains close cooperation with the world’s leading companies, regardless of liquidity, trading software, media, market analysis, or legal affairs.
WeTrade Forex chooses the world’s leading or licensed institutions to cooperate to ensure stable operations and the safety of customers’ funds.
- Meta Trader
- Millions of traders have chosen MetaTrader 4 to trade on the market. The platform provides ample opportunities for traders of all skill levels: advanced technical analysis, flexible trading systems, algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors, and mobile trading applications.
- Trading Central
- TRADE CENTRAL (TC) is a research institution with a 16-year history of superb financial market technical analysis, serving more than 200 leading financial institutions in 45 countries, covering 7,500 global high-value stocks and 95 foreign exchange currencies. Yes, 75 kinds of commodity futures, etc., provide customers with 3000 trading and investment strategies for various assets in 29 languages every day.
- Citibank (Citibank) United States
- On July 16, 1812, Colonel Samuel Osgood, Director of the Treasury of the Washington Government, and some businessmen in New York founded the City bank of New York, the predecessor of today’s Citigroup. After nearly two centuries of painstaking development, Citigroup has become the world’s largest financial services organization, with assets of US$1 trillion, employing 270,000 employees worldwide, and serving approximately 200 million consumers in more than 100 countries. Enterprises, governments and institutions provide a wide range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, insurance, securities brokerage, and asset management services. The main brands of Citigroup marked by the red umbrella include: Citibank, Traveller Group, Solomon Smith Barney, CitiFinancial and Primerica Financial Services.
- HSBC (HSBC Bank) Hong Kong
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corperation Limited. The name of the HSBC Group is derived from its founding member “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited”. The bank was founded in Hong Kong and Shanghai in 1865 to provide funding for the increasingly frequent trade activities between China and Europe. The founder of the line is the Scottish Thomas Sutherland (Thomas Sutherland). At that time, he served as the Hong Kong director of the Railway Shipping Company. He understood that Hong Kong and the coastal areas of China had a strong demand for local bank credit, so he assisted in the establishment of HSBC in March 1865. One month later, Shanghai branches opened one after another. At that time, the bank used No. 1 Queen’s Road as its headquarters, and it has not changed.
- JP Morgan Chase (JP Morgan Chase) United States
- Morgan Bank can be traced back to 1838, a London private bank opened by American businessman George Peabody, thus establishing the Morgan family. In 1864, the partner Junius S. Morgan acquired the company and changed its name to J.S. Morgan Corporation. In 1861, Junius’ son J. Pierpont Morgan established JP Morgan Corporation. JP Morgan Chase gradually merged in 1999 and 2000, JP Morgan, Chase, Hambrecht & Quist, OrdMinnett, Robert Fleming Co., Ltd. and Beacon Group. The company was established. After the merger, its English name is JP Morgan. Considering that Chase has a considerable market foundation in China and Asia, its Chinese translation is JP Morgan Chase.
- Deutsche Bank (Deutsche Bank) Germany
- Deutsche Bank AG is Germany’s largest bank and one of the world’s most important financial institutions, headquartered in Frankfurt on the Rhine. Founded in Berlin, Germany in 1870.