This Post has ended its release period. Please check Swiss Markets's latest information and campaign on Swiss Markets's company introduction page.
- How to open Swiss Markets Forex trading account?
- Comparison of Trading Account Types of Swiss Markets
- What you can invest with Swiss Markets?
- Swiss Markets MT4 (MetaTrader4)
- Conditions of Fund Deposit and Withdrawal with Swiss Markets
- Swiss Markets is a STP MT4 broker
- Use free trading tools of Swiss Markets
- Who is Swiss Markets?
- Why invest with Swiss Markets?
- Swiss Markets’ Bonus Promotions and Contests
- FAQs about Swiss Markets’ service
How to open Swiss Markets Forex trading account?
To open Forex trading account with Swiss Markets, follow the steps below.
- Go to Swiss Markets Official Website and click on “Register”
- Fill in the form and click on “Subtmit”
- Receive confirmation emails from Swiss Markets
- Login to Swiss Markets’ client portal and proceed with further registration process
Note that you need to submit copies of ID and a proof of address to Swiss Markets in order to complete your account verification.
The account opening with Swiss Markets may only take a few minutes to complete.
Comparison of Trading Account Types of Swiss Markets
There are mainly 4 trading account types available with Swiss Markets.
Are you new to Forex or don’t know which account is suited for you? Then start with Swiss Markets’ Classic STP account which has all the basic benefits and advantages for investors.
For the comparison of Swiss Markets’ trading account types, please refer to the page below.
|Account Types||Classic STP||RAW STP – SWISS11||RAW STP – SWISS8||RAW STP – SWISS5|
|Available Base Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN|
|1 Lot Volume||100,000 units||100,000 units||100,000 units||100,000 units|
|Minimum Spread||0.9 pips||0.0 pips||0.0 pips||0.0 pips|
|Trading Commission||None||$11 per lot||$8 per lot||$5 per lot|
|Maximum Number of Simultaneous Positions||200 positions||200 positions||200 positions||200 positions|
|Minimum Trading Volume||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.1 lots||1 lot|
|Maximum Trading Volume||50 lots per order||50 lots per order||50 lots per order||50 lots per order|
|Restrictions of Trading Strategy||None||None||None||None|
|Islamic Swap Free account||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Required Deposit Amount||$200||$200||$2,000||$10,000|
For more information about the required minimum deposit amount to trade with Swiss Markets, visit the page here.
You haven’t decided which account to use for trading?
Start with the Classic STP account to experience the basic trading conditions of Swiss Markets with low deposit requirement.
1. Classic STP Account
Swiss Markets’ Classic STP Account is suited for any types of traders who are getting started with Swiss Markets.
Swiss Markets’ Classic STP Account requires only $200 of minimum deposit amount, and includes all the basic advantages of Swiss Markets.
For traders who like to avoid extra trading commissions, Swiss Markets’ Classic STP Account is also recommended as it is the only account which trading cost is only the spread.
Swiss Markets’ Classic STP Account is also the only account type of Swiss Markets which offers up to 1:500 high leverage.
For more information about Swiss Markets’ Classic STP Account, go to the page below.
2. Raw STP – Swiss 11 Account
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 11 Account is suited for traders who wants to trade with raw spread.
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 11 Account offers investors with 0.0 pips raw spread, but there are $11 per lot commission.
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 11 Account requires only $200 as the minimum deposit amount which is the same as Swiss Markets’ Classic STP account.
For more information about Swiss Markets’ Swiss 11 Account, go to the page below.
3. Raw STP – Swiss 8 Account
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 8 Account requires high deposit amount than Classic STP and Swiss 11 Account, but charges you less in trading commissions.
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 8 Account also offers investors with raw spread from 0.0 pips.
The trading commission is only $8 per standard lot, which equals to 0.8 pips of mark up spread.
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 8 Account requires $2000 as the minimum deposit amount, but is suited for any professional traders who seek lesser trading cost on MT4.
For more information about Swiss Markets’ Swiss 8 Account, go to the page below.
4. Raw STP – Swiss 5 Account
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 5 Account is suited for professional traders.
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 5 Account has the ultimate conditions which include all advantages of Swiss Markets.
Swiss Markets’ Swiss 5 Account offers the raw spread 0.0 pips and the trading cost is only $5 per standard lot.
If you are able to invest more than $10,000 for Forex, then Swiss Markets’ Swiss 5 Account is suited for you.
For more information about Swiss Markets’ Swiss 5 Account, go to the page below.
5. Swiss Markets Demo Account
If you are new to Forex and CFD trading, then you may want to start with Swiss Markets’ Demo account.
Swiss Markets’ Demo account is credited with virtual money and you can practice trading all financial instruments without risking your own funds.
You can use Swiss Markets’ Demo account to trade on the MT4 (MetaTrader4) and see all the advanced trading tools and options.
Swiss Markets’ Demo account is free to open.
What you can invest with Swiss Markets?
With Swiss Markets, you can invest in over hundreds of financial markets in one trading account.
Here is the list of available financial markets for trading with Swiss Markets.
- Forex currency pairs
- Metals (Gold, Silver and Platinum)
- Energies (US Oil, Brent Oil and Natural Gas)
- Stock Indices
- Equities (Shares)
- Cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin)
All of the markets available available for trading in one account.
Signup and open Swiss Markets MT4 account to get access to international markets.
Swiss Markets MT4 (MetaTrader4)
MT4 Desktop is the flagship trading platform from MetaQuotes.
It is the most powerful and feature-rich version of MetaTrader 4, allowing you to chart multiple assets at the same time, apply chart studies and technical indicators as well as running advanced algorithmic trading functions.
Add to this superior STP execution from Swiss Markets and you have an unbeatable combination.
When it comes to trading platforms, few companies have managed to gain the traction that MetaQuotes has.
Their MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform has been around for over a decade now and is by far the best-known and most-used platform in online trading.
The overwhelming success of MT4 has come down to a number of factors, all of which have contributed to making it the household name that it is today.
Firstly, earlier versions of MT4 had already gained enough of a following, so that when it was finally released during the early boom of the online forex industry in 2005, it became absolutely imperative for brokers to start offering it alongside their own proprietary trading platforms.
Secondly, by allowing for the creation of third party scripts, MetaQuotes helped create a vibrant MT4 community, which has helped to spread the popularity of the platform, as well as ensuring that there are many competent MT4 developers out there, many of whom have become invaluable to online brokers.
Finally, by incorporating an algorithmic trading component to MT4, MetaQuotes was extremely forward-thinking and effectively inspired an entirely new industry that centres around the creation, back-testing, refinement and effective deployment of trading algorithms for retail traders.
Swiss Markets MT4 is renowned for being easy to use and thus having a very gentle learning curve for beginners, while also being extremely powerful beneath the hood and possessing hidden depths that keep more advanced traders returning to it.
It combines attractive, intuitive layouts with speed, security and a host of indicators and chart overlay functions.
Try Swiss Markets MT4 today with unbeatable STP execution from Swiss Markets.
Swiss Markets MT4 for Mac
The Swiss Markets MT4 for Mac allows you to take advantage of the same functionalities you would have for a Windows based PC without the need of installing further operating systems.
Trade on Swiss Markets’ MT4 on your Mac to experience the benefits of trading with professional STP execution and superior pricing aiming to make your trading experience effective and efficient.
- Trade over 250 instruments, including Forex, Metals, Energies, Commodities and Indices
- User friendly interface within a customisable environment
- Functionality to use your own Technical Indicators and Expert Advisors (EA’s)
Conditions of Fund Deposit and Withdrawal with Swiss Markets
Swiss Markets accepts deposits through various ways and many of the funding methods are completed instantly thanks to Swiss Markets’s API connection.
Refer to the table below for the conditions of fund deposit and withdrawal with Swiss Markets.
|Funding Method||Accepted Currencies||Fees (Commission)||Deposit Processing Time||Fund Withdrawal|
|VISA||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN, DKK, NOK, SEK||None||Instant||Available|
|Mastercard||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN, DKK, NOK, SEK||None||Instant||Available|
|PostPay (Bank of Italy- Banca d’Italia)||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN, DKK, NOK, SEK||None||Instant||Unavailable|
|Skrill||USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, PLN, SEK, NOK, DKK||None||Instant||Available|
|Neteller||USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, PLN, SEK, NOK, DKK||None||Instant||Available|
|Bank Wire Transfer||EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, DDK, SEK||None||Instant||Available|
Swiss Markets covers the cost for fund withdrawals also the receiving costs if there is any.
Is my fund safe with Swiss Markets?
Swiss Markets is an online Forex and CFD broker regulated and licensed by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission.
Swiss Markets follows the regulations of FSC in Mauritius and takes multiple measures to protect investors’ funds.
All investors’ funds are kept in segregated bank accounts prepared by Swiss Markets.
With the segregated bank accounts, Swiss Markets keeps investors’ funds and company’s funds separated.
Swiss Markets also responds to fund withdrawal requests within 24 hours in business days.
As a risk management measure, Swiss Markets also supports NBP (Negative Balance Protection) for all accounts.
Swiss Markets’s NBP is also known as insurance fund which guarantees that the maximum loss of trading is always limited to the total deposit amount.
Swiss Markets is a STP MT4 broker
Swiss Markets is an online Forex and CFD broker which processes clients’ orders with STP execution.
Swiss Markets’s STP execution makes sure that all clients orders are sent to market liquidity providers directly.
There is no interruptions to clients’ orders or manipulation to market prices.
This execution model means a great advantage for investors as there is no conflict of interest between Swiss Markets and its investors, unlike many other brokers.
Instead of making profit from clients’ losses, Swiss Markets makes profits from commissions they charge.
The amount of commission is very small and is clear to any investors’ eyes.
Due to the above reasons, Swiss Markets supports investors to make profit because Swiss Markets can earn more when investors trade more.
The execution model is the same for all account types of Swiss Markets.
Find out more about Swiss Markets’ order execution in the FAQ here.
Use free trading tools of Swiss Markets
As a client of Swiss Markets, there are many trading tools that you can use for free.
The tools include the instant calculators.
Swiss Markets’ online calculator can be used to calculate margin requirement, pip and point value, and swap points.
Swiss Markets also has a currency converter which you can see the conversion rate of each currency.
There are more tools for account management in Swiss Markets’ client portal, and also in Swiss Markets’ MT4.
Signup with Swiss Markets for free and get access to all the latest trading tools.
Who is Swiss Markets?
Swiss Markets is an online Forex and CFD broker founded in 2009.
By opening an account with Swiss Markets, you can invest in Forex, Energies, Indices, Stocks, Precious Metals and Cryptocurrency markets through their MT4 (MetaTrader4) trading platforms.
Swiss Markets is a brand name of BDS Markets Ltd, which is regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (or FSC).
Every process from application to trading are done online with Swiss Markets.
As a recent online broker, Swiss Markets provides investors full set of trading tools and advantages needed to invest online.
For more information about Swiss Markets and their service conditions, please visit the official website from below.
Why invest with Swiss Markets?
As a professional online Forex and CFD broker, Swiss Markets has a lot to offer for online traders.
We have picked up some advantages and merits of Swiss Markets’ service here.
- 1:500 High Leverage
Swiss Markets offers high leverage for Forex trading on MT4. With 1:500 leverage, you can literally increase your trading volume by 500 times.
- NBP (Negative Balance Protection)
Swiss Markets supports NBP for all accounts. Trading with 1:500 high leverage involves higher risks, but the maximum loss is limited to the total deposit amount with Swiss Markets’ NBP system.
- Swiss Markets MT4
Swiss Markets has chosen MT4 (MetaTrader4) as the base trading platform. MT4 is the most popular trading platform in the world with many advanced trading tools.
- Mobile trading and Web Trader
You can run Swiss Markets MT4 on any types of devices including Android, Tablet, iPhone and iPad. You can also run Swiss Markets MT4 on internet browser without installing any software.
- Swiss Markets is regulated and licensed
Swiss Markets is a regulated and licensed broker. The main regulator is the Mauritius Financial Services Commission.
- STP fair execution
Swiss Markets processes all clients’ orders with STP execution. Meaning that all orders are directly sent to the real market without any manipulation.
- No restrictions on trading strategies
Swiss Markets allows any types of trading strategies on the MT4. As a STP broker, there is no limitation in terms of trading strategies.
- Low minimum deposit
To start trading Forex and CFDs with Swiss Markets, you don’t need large amount to invest. With Swiss Markets, you can start trading from $200 of minimum deposit amount.
- Hundreds of financial markets
Not only Forex markets, but with Swiss Markets, you can also invest in precious metal, energy, index, stock and cryptocurrency market all together.
- Instant Funding
Swiss Markets provides investors with various fund deposit methods and many of them are processed instantly. You can refill your account at anytime as you want.
- No fees for Deposit and Withdrawal
Swiss Markets even covers fees charged by payment providers. Swiss Markets does not charge any fees, so you can transfer your funds without worrying about costs.
For more information about Swiss Markets’ service, visit the official website from below.
Swiss Markets’ Bonus Promotions and Contests
Swiss Markets occasionally runs bonus promotions and trading contests for traders.
The latest campaigns will be announced in Swiss Markets Official Website and also be sent out to the existing investors of Swiss Markets via email.
Swiss Markets does not run any bonus promotions or contests normally.
As a STP FX broker, Swiss Markets strives to offer the best trading environment through its MT4.
Swiss Markets’ main advantages is provided through their superior trading conditions such as high leverage, raw spread, low trading commission and free trading tools.
To stay updated of any upcoming campaigns of Swiss Markets, Signup with Swiss Markets for free.
FAQs about Swiss Markets’ service
We receive a number of inquiries from investors.
To answer questions beforehand, we have listed the FAQs regarding to Swiss Markets’ service conditions below.
- Are Swiss Markets and BDSwiss are same company?
- Swiss Markets and BDSwiss are different companies which belong to the same group companies. The service conditions may also differ depending on the company you register with.
- How much is the risk to trade Forex and CFDs with Swiss Markets?
- With Swiss Markets, the maximum loss is limited to the total deposit amount thanks to their NBP (Negative Balance Protection) working as insurance funds for investors.
- Is Swiss Markets a better FX broker than others?
- Being a STP MT4 broker, Swiss Markets has many advantages to offer for its investors. There has been already more than 1 million traders investing with Swiss Markets by the end of 2019.
- How much do I need to trade FX with Swiss Markets?
- To start trading Forex and CFDs with Swiss Markets, you need to deposit at least 200 USD to your account. For superior account types, Swiss Markets requires more deposit amount.
- Can I use MT5 to trade FX with Swiss Markets?
- No, Swiss Markets only provides MT4 (MetaTrader4) as its main trading platform. You cannot login to MT5 platforms, using Swiss Markets’ MT4 login credentials.
- Does Swiss Markets run Bonus Promotions and Contests?
- Swiss Markets occasionally runs bonus promotions and trading contests. The latest campaigns are announced on Swiss Markets Official Website or privately sent to currency investors via email.
- Is it free to open FX account with Swiss Markets?
- Yes, it is free to open Swiss Markets MT4 trading account. There is no cost charged for account opening, deposit and withdrawal by Swiss Markets. The only cost you need to cover is the trading cost.
- What can I invest in with Swiss Markets?
- With Swiss Markets, you can trade Foreign exchange, Precious metals, Energies, Indices, Stocks and Cryptocurrency pairs in one trading account. There are over 250 financial instruments.
- What is the minimum spread and trading cost of Swiss Markets?
- Swiss Markets is a STP broker which offers raw spread on MT4 trading accounts. The minimum spread starts from 0.0 pips.
- Is my money safe with Swiss Markets?
- Swiss Markets protects investors’ funds in many ways. Their fund protection measures include the segregated bank account, insurance fund, NBP and STP trading environment.
- Can I use mobile phones to trade FX with Swiss Markets?
- Yes, Swiss Markets’ Web Trader and mobile apps are available for both Android and iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
- Is there any limitations to the fund withdrawals?
- No, Swiss Markets does not have any limitations to the fund deposit and withdrawal amount. You can withdraw unlimited amount of profit from your account.
- Where can I download Swiss Markets MT4 platforms?
- You can download Swiss Markets MT4 trading platforms from Swiss Markets Official Website. The platforms can be downloaded for various types of devices for free.
Find out more about Swiss Markets’ trading conditions in the page here.