Following the announcement from IC Markets on Friday, 21 June 2019, which IC Markets has informed to migrate the applicable trading account(s) to IC Markets (SC), regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles (Securities Dealer Licence No: SD018).
However, IC Markets have made the decision to maintain all trading account(s) with International Capital Markets Pty Ltd (IC Markets AU).
Accordingly, nothing changes for you, and you will be able to continue with your current trading account(s) with IC Markets (AU).
- There will be no impact on your trading account/activity at all.
- Your funds will remain in the same segregated trust account with AA rated Australian banks.
- You will maintain your current open positions and account history.
- Services provided to you by IC Markets (AU) will continue to be governed by the Australian financial services laws.
- Finally, you will keep trading in the exact same market-leading trading conditions as usual.
Nonetheless, should you wish for your account to be migrated to IC Markets (SC) in the future, you will be able to do so with a seamless transition process, which provides you with more choices and flexibility.
Both IC Markets (AU) and IC Markets (SC) holds all client funds in fully segregated client trust accounts with AA rated Australian Banks, NAB and Westpac and operate following the same core values that made IC Markets a leader of the industry trusted by thousands of traders.
For more information information about the announcement, you may contact support team of IC Markets from IC Markets’s Official Website.
Are you interested in the service of IC Markets?
One of the largest ECN broker with ASIC license has a lot of advantages to offer for its traders.