This Post has ended its release period. Please check Formax's latest information and campaign on Formax's company introduction page.
Formax - What's now?
We regret to inform you that with effect from 12.00pm on 11th December 2018 Formax Prime Capital (UK) Ltd has decided to temporarily cease offering clients the ability to trade FX.
Accordingly, they will not be accepting any new clients until further notice. If you are already a client of Formax Prime you will receive client communications from them directly.
At Formax they’re committed to protecting any personal information you give them or that they collect about you.
We take looking after your data very seriously and will continue to be transparent on how we collect, hold and use your data, as well as your rights to your data.
- The types of information we collect about you;
- How we will use your information;
- Who we can share your information with, including when we may transfer it overseas;
- The steps we’ll take to make sure it stays private and secure;
- How long we will keep your information; and
- Your rights to your information.
We would like to contact you from time to time via email, phone or chat about Formax Prime news, events, product updates and promotions. If you wish to receive information from Formax Prime, you do not need to take any further action.