Enter for your chance to score a slice of this round’s total $10,000 prize pool!
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
Are you ready to do battle?
FXTM Titans Demo Trading Contest Round 2 begins today.
This free contest is your opportunity to trade in a super-fast, risk-free environment.
Five worthy champions will walk away with huge cash prizes from the titanic $10,000 prize pool.
Getting involved is easy:
- Log in to MyFXTM
- Read and accept the T&Cs
- Prepare to do battle!
Round 2 ends on July 27th.
What are you waiting for? Register today and begin your epic battle!
Terms and Conditions
- To participate and become a Contestant in the Competition, you must meet the following requirements:
- a) You have registered on a Website;
- b) You agreed to these T&Cs during the Registration Period.
- 2.2. Any individuals who agreed with these T&Cs outside the Registration Period will not be eligible to participate in a Competition.
- This Competition is applicable to CFDs in Forex and precious metals only.
- The Competition is applicable to the following accounts only: Standard Account MT4 opened in USD Currency.
- Only positions that are opened for more than 5 minutes will be eligible for this Competition.
- It is hereto declared that irrespective of the number of trading accounts that a Contestant may run with FXTM, the Competition is applicable for one Account only during the Competition Period, as above.
SPECIFIC COMPETITION TERMS
- Every individual is only allowed one entry in the Competition.
- Following registration, your specific credentials for the Company’s demo platform will be sent to your registered email address provided. Upon commencement of the Competition Period and accepting of T&C’s during the Registration Period, all Contestants shall be provided with USD 100,000 virtual money to be used for the Competition. The Demo standard MT4 accounts will all be denominated in USD. No further deposit in the Demo account shall be permitted.
- Upon the commencement of the Competition, the Contestants can trade as they wish during the Competition Period provided that positions remain open for at least 5 minutes to form part of the trades which will be considered in the calculation set out in point 4.4. below when determining the winner of the Competition. All open positions in the applicable demo account as at 23:59 on the 27th of July 2018 (EEST), shall be closed by the Company at the last quoted price on the Company’s Demo MT4 Trading platform. Long positions will be closed at the bid price and short positions will be closed at the ask price.
- The winner of the Competition, which shall mean the person who Ranks as 1, will be: The Contestant who has the highest ratio of profits in percentage terms from the Contestant’s trading activity during the Competition Period. The calculation formula will be:
[Net Profits ÷ 100000] x 100 = XX.XX%
- In the event that two or more Contestants have the same percentage (to the second decimal point), then the Contestant with the smallest drawdown will be the winner.
- In the event that there are still two or more Contestants with the same result, then the first prize will be shared equally between these Contestants.
- The Prizes that are available for distribution are set out in the table below. The Prizes will be added by FXTM to the Contestants USD wallet in MyFXTM and are eligible for withdrawal upon the completion of the Competition.
- Table with the prices:
|Ranking||Prizes in USD|
- MR. FXTM registers on the Website and accepts T&C’s of the Competition during the Registration Period. FXTM opens Demo account for Mr. FXTM and provides USD 100,000 virtual money at his Demo Account. After Competition period and calculation FXTM announces that Mr. FXTM is the 3rd Successful Contestant of the Competition. Mr. FXTM will receive $1,200 in his Live trading account which can be withdrawn at any time.
- For the awarded prize to be added into the Contestants Live trading account, all Contestants will have to:
- open a Live Trading Account with the Company;
- provide the required documentation (i.e. proof of identification and residence) to the Company (Note: the details provided during the registration in the Competition must be the same with the details in the documentation provide);
- read and accept the Operative Agreements;
- be approved as a Client of the Company by the Company, in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations.
- It is understood that the Successful Contestants will be notified by e-mail – to the e-mail address they have specified during the Registration Process – accordingly (hereinafter “the notice”). In the case a Successful Contestant fails to comply with 4.9. above, within five (5) business days of notice, FXTM retains the right to cancel the prize. The final list of the Successful Contestants will be announced on the website(s) of FXTM.