FXTM presents 1-hr Webinar on Bollinger Bands Strategy coming on 31 January.
This article is originally referred from FXTM News.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
Bollinger Bands have been one of the most widely-used techniques in Forex trading since their invention by John Bollinger in the 1980s.
On 31 January, 2018, FXTM’s Jacques Nel will be presenting an exclusive webinar to FXTM clients dedicated to this popular technical analysis tool.
Mentored by Head of Education and FX Guru, Andreas Thalassinos, Mr. Nel has a vast amount of experience as both trader and instructor.
This webinar will showcase his technical knowledge in building strategies and understanding the ins and outs of Bollinger Bands.
Time: 15:00 (GMT +2)
The webinar will teach participants:
- Principals for uncomplicated trading
- Understanding and interpretation of the Bollinger Bands indicator
- How to enter the market with a predefined Stop Loss and Take Profit using Bollinger Bands
- A demonstration of dynamic trade exits
- How to create your own, personal, trading plan
- How to keep your trading psychology healthy
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn about one of the most important technical analysis tools out there and potentially boost your earnings on the markets!
Original Source: FXTM News