How to withdraw and deposit funds with CM Trading?
A wide range of solutions are available to deposit and withdraw quickly, in complete safety and with maximum transparency.
- Deposit and withdraw funds with CM Trading
- Making a deposit to CM Trading account
- How to withdraw funds?
- Segregated accounts. Security is never too much.
- Important rules to know about depositing/withdrawing funds with CM Trading
Deposit and withdraw funds with CM Trading
One of the main factors that determines whether an online broker is actually trustworthy comes from the management, transparency and security of the payment methods offered.
Transaction speed, low or no commissions, a wide range of methods to satisfy any need and funds segregated by the company, are just some of the features that guarantee the trader an impeccable service.
In a nutshell, efficient and safe deposit/withdrawal transactions satisfy the client who will be able to focus exclusively on trading.
In this case, CM Trading could be the most appropriate choice to invest.
CM Trading offers its traders the opportunity to take advantage of a wide range of methods for both deposit and withdrawal of funds.
From bank transfer to cryptocurrencies, every trader will be able to find the most suitable option for their needs.
Being a strictly regulated broker, it guarantees a safe and easy-to-use service.
Deposits are quick and easy to make without paying any fees and securely held in segregated accounts at top-rated banks such as Barclays Bank PLC and Nedbank, with fast withdrawals (a feature highly sought after by traders from all over the world) and available with the payment of small commissions.
Make a deposit to CM Trading account
The main deposit methods available with the broker are described in detail in the next table.
We would like to remind you that despite the advantageous conditions offered by CM Trading in some countries, according to the laws in force, these could be different.
For any information you can contact the support team.
|Deposit method||Available currencies||Minimum deposit amount||Fees||Processing times||Notes|
|Bank Transfer||USD, EUR, ZAR, NGN||No minimum deposit||2% on the exchange rate to Nedbank only||Within 2-3 business days||Proof of payment required for funds to be cleared|
|OZOW||ZAR||$100||No commission||Instant||Financial Institution – Customer’s bank may charge fees|
|Skrill||USD, EUR||$100||No commission||Instant||Financial institution – Customer’s bank may charge fees|
|Neteller||USD, EUR||$100||No commission||Instant||Financial institution – Customer’s bank may charge fees|
|Visa, Mastercard||USD, EUR||$100||No fees||Instant||Financial institution – Client’s bank may charge fees|
|M-pesa||KSH||$100||No commission||Instant||Financial institution – Customer’s bank may charge fees|
|Local bank transfer||USD, EUR, NGN, KSH||$100||No fees||Instant||Client’s bank may charge fees|
|Cryptocurrencies||All major cryptocurrencies are compatible||$100||No fees||Instant||Client’s bank may charge fees|
Making a deposit in order to start investing with CM Trading is an extremely easy as well as safe operation.
To start, you must first access his CM Trading account, click on “Deposit” and select the payment method suitable for your needs.
Immediately after choosing the method, the trader will be able to proceed to the actual deposit funds.
- Bank transfer
- The broker works with a large number of banks around the world. To be able to make a transfer, the trader must: enter the desired amount, enter the reference number of his bank, click on the icon with the bank’s logo, confirm the payment with his smartphone.
- A service that allows the customer to make any transaction directly from their bank account without using any card and without having to register. In order to make a deposit with Ozow, the trader will have to: log in to his account, click on deposit and select Ozow, enter the amount in ZAR currency, select the bank, log in through the internet banking profile.
- Extremely popular payment method and regularly used by many traders around the world due to its simple and fast features, in order to use this payment method the trader will have to go through a registration process on the official website for a Skrill e-wallet. To proceed with the transaction the trader will have to: log in to his account, click on deposit and select Skrill, log in to his Skrill account and complete the deposit.
- Another extremely effective and simple-to-use the electronic payment method. In order to use this method the trader must already have a Neteller account. In order to make a deposit, the trader must: Log in to the account, click on deposit and select Neteller, enter your Neteller ID (or email address), select the country of residence and the amount to deposit into the Neteller account and log in to complete the transaction.
- Visa and Mastercard
- Before you can use this payment option you will need to send clear double-sided photos of the card to be used for the transaction. To continue: access your account, click on deposit and choose credit card, enter your data including the number on the card and the expiry date, provide the security code (CSC) located on the back of the card, select the desired amount.
- Simple, fast and versatile method. To be able to use it, you will need to: Access your account, click on deposit and select M-pesa, confirm your data, scroll down to enter the desired amount in KES and click on Deposit, click on M-pesa, Confirm M-pesa phone number to access the wallet and complete the transaction.
- Through Finrax, the multi-currency digital payment service, the trader will be able to make deposits with as many as 20 existing cryptocurrencies. In order to complete the process: log in to your account click on deposit and Finrax, type the amount and click on deposit, choose the cryptocurrency, enter the details to continue with the deposit, copy the wallet address and confirm the payment via the crypto wallet.
We would like to remind you that depending on your country of residence, the terms and conditions of use may change, including any additional fees.
In order to get more information about it, contact your credit institution and possibly the CM Trading support team.
Waiting times could increase in case of incorrect filling in of the fields, unclear credit card photos or any other inaccuracy.
In order to avoid slowdowns in the deposit process, make sure you enter the data needed for the transaction correctly.
How to withdraw funds
As with deposits, withdrawals also offer very advantageous conditions and among the best on the market.
Low commissions, processing times of no more than three working days and minimum withdrawal amounts of only $20 guarantee a fast, reliable and flexible service, suitable for any type of trader.
Regardless of the payment method selected, in order to proceed with a withdrawal, simply follow the steps below:
- Login to your CM Ttrading account via official site.
- Click on “Withdrawal”, an option visible at the top right corner of the page.
- Proceed to fill out the online withdrawal request form.
- Click on “Request a withdrawal”.
- The request will be sent to the finance department and after it has been processed it will be possible to withdraw the requested amount.
The broker offers numerous solutions to be able to make a withdrawal:
|Withdrawal method||Available currencies||Minimum amount||Fees||Processing times||Notes|
|Wire Transfer||USD, EUR, ZAR, NGN||$20||$2 fee for amounts from $20 to $50.99 – $5 Fee on $51 to $299.99 – $8 Fee over $300 – with Nedbank 4% on Converted Withdrawals||Within 3 business days||Depend on the financial institution|
|OZOW||ZAR||$20||4% conversion fee||Within 3 business days||Depend on the financial institution|
|Skrill||USD, EUR||$20||No fees||Within 3 days working days||After the third working day the crediting of funds will depend on the financial institution|
|Neteller||USD, EUR||$20||No commission||Within 3 days working days||After the third working day the crediting of funds will depend on the financial institution|
|Visa credit cards||USD, EUR||$20||4% credit card fee||Within 3 business days||Depend on the financial institution|
|M-pesa||KSH||$20||No commission||Instant||Depend on the financial institution|
|Local bank transfer||USD, EUR, NGN, KSH||$20||4% conversion fee||Within 3 business days||Depend on the financial institution|
|Cryptocurrencies||All major cryptocurrencies are compatible||$20||4% crypto fee||Within 3 business days||Depend on the financial institution|
It is important to know that the withdrawal methods listed above may vary according to the country of residence.
In the event that a withdrawal request is to be made, the trader will have to close all open positions in order to prevent the aforementioned request from being rejected.
Segregated accounts. Security is never too much.
As a strictly regulated broker, CM Trading offers its clients a transparent and secure trading environment.
The broker, among the various features created to ensure maximum security includes the segregation of client funds in segregated bank accounts.
In summary, the funds deposited by clients will be held in segregated bank accounts in leading banks in the sector, among which there are Barclays Bank PLC and Nedbank.
CM Trading cannot in any way use these funds for ulterior motives.
But often this is not enough, despite the fact that a regulated broker can guarantee strict security on the funds, computer fraud is always around the corner.
To deal with this problem, not only the funds but also the trader’s personal data must be strictly protected from any danger.
CMTrading uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure that all customer information is handled with the utmost security, both during the sign-up process and during a deposit transaction.
In fact, both the website and the data center are SSL certified and the company uses firewalls for software and hardware in order to guarantee maximum data protection.
Important rules to know about depositing/withdrawing funds with CM Trading
Like any broker that respects the rules in force, CM Trading applies the terms, conditions and regulations necessary to be able to offer a clear and efficient service.
- The maximum of “2-5 business days” is the time from the transaction executed by the finance department until the funds are actually credited to your credit institution.
- Instant transactions will be executed automatically without any intervention by specialists from the finance department.
- A possible withdrawal of funds can be made to exclusively on your account. It is a procedure necessary for the financial protection of the customer and to avoid money laundering.
- It should be remembered that any commissions on deposits and withdrawals imposed by the credit card provider, bank or payment system cannot be controlled by the CM Trading company.
- All deposit and withdrawal operations can be performed at any time, 24/7. In the event that these operations cannot be performed instantly, they will be processed in no more than 24 hours.
- CM Trading is not responsible for any delays in processing deposits/withdrawals caused by the selected payment system.
- In the event that a trader uses multiple payment systems to deposit funds into his account, withdrawals may be made in proportion to the deposited amounts.
- CM Trading has the right to change the processing times for deposits and withdrawals at any time and without notice.
- The company may set limits on the payment methods available in some countries.
- In the event of an inactive account, the company has the right to investigate, void and-or impose commission charges (depending on the selected payment method) on any attempt to withdraw or deposit funds.
- Traders who deposit funds in compatible currency to their account will not have to pay any fees. In the event that the currency is different, a conversion fee will be required.
- Deposits made by third parties are allowed only if made by 1st degree family members, in which case it may be necessary to send additional documents.
- Executing a withdrawal in the presence of open positions will only be possible with a margin requirement greater than 80%.
- The company does not accept cash deposits or deposits from restricted countries under any circumstances.
In case you want to receive more detailed information, you can visit the official site and contact the multilingual support team, available 24/7.