IFCM Group is a group of companies engaged in the development and implementation of new viable projects in the financial technology sector for over 15 years.
IFCM Group conducts business in compliance with generally accepted international law on brokerage and financial services.
A leader in the Forex and CFD markets, providing the highest quality and innovative services to clients worldwide. Some instruments are exclusive to IFCM.
600+ CFD & Forex Tools avaialble for trading
Given that online trading conditions are one of the deciding factors in choosing an online broker.
IFC Markets provides clients with the following 8 tool groups.
New changes to trading conditions can be read well in “Company News”.
- Forex Currency Pairs
- Forex are traditional instruments – currency pairs, where one currency represents the price of another.
- Precious metal
- Precious metals, especially gold, are always a reliable asset in times of economic crisis and periods of high market volatility.
- World Indices – Stock Index Futures
- The instruments of this group are allowed to trade the indices of the world’s largest exchanges . The value of the instrument is expressed in the currency of the country where the stock index is located.
- Online Stock Trading – CFD Stocks
- Stock CFDs – Trading instruments include CFDs on stocks of highly liquid companies traded on major stock exchanges around the world.
- Online Cryptocurrency Trading
- This set of tools allows you to make money from changes in cryptocurrency prices. The trading instruments are CFDs on cryptocurrencies.
- Continuous Commodity CFDs – Index CFDs
- The tools in this group allow to invest in the movements of raw commodity prices.
- Commodity Futures CFDs
- This set of tools allows you to invest in raw commodities.
- Gold trading
- This group contains unique instruments, the base currency is gold, the quote currency is silver, crude oil, and the stock index S&P500.
- Trade CFDs on stock ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds)
- This group includes CFDs of partially closed open-end funds listed in New York (NYSE).
- Crypto Futures CFDs
- This set of tools allows you to invest in the price changes of cryptocurrencies.
- Personal Composite Instruments (PCI)
- IFC Markets offers Personal Composite Instruments (PCI) through the NetTradeX platform.
1. Forex Currency Pairs
Forex are traditional instruments – currency pairs, where one currency represents the price of another.
According to the currency, it can be divided into major currency pairs, cross currency pairs, and minor cross currency pairs.
2. Precious Metals
Precious metals, especially gold, are always a reliable asset in times of economic crisis and periods of high market volatility.
Gold and silver are highly liquid assets and a great way to avoid inflation.
The quoted currencies for the precious metals group are USD and EUR.
3. Stock Index Futures Trading
The instruments of this group are allowed to trade the indices of the world’s largest exchanges.
The value of the instrument is expressed in the currency of the country where the stock index is located.
The calculation of stock indexes DJI, SP500, Nd100, DE 30, FR 40, GB 100, NIKKEI, AU200, RUT2000, USVIX, JP2000 and HK50 is continuous and has no delivery date.
It is based on the recent US, Germany, France, UK, Japan , Australia and China (Hong Kong) stock index futures are derived according to the following formula:
“Instrument price” = “the latest futures price” – “index value and futures price difference”.
Trading such CFDs needs to be carried out during the futures trading hours.
When the delivery date is reached, the current futures are automatically transferred to the next futures, and the continuous CFD has no gaps and large price fluctuations.
A detailed method introduction can be found on IFC Markets Official Website for the calculation scheme of continuous stock index CFD
The foreign exchange CFD (USDIDX) of the US dollar index is calculated according to the classic formula, and the transaction is uninterrupted.
The price of a contract is the value of the index.
4. CFD Stocks
Stock CFDs – Trading instruments include CFDs on stocks of highly liquid companies traded on major stock exchanges around the world.
Online stock CFD trading – a great trading opportunity for investors to gain access to many stock exchanges around the world and to trade shares of the world’s strongest companies.
Compared with traditional stock trading, stock CFD trading has great advantages.
First, it can allow small trading volumes. In addition, stock CFD trading can allow the use of leverage and increase profit opportunities.
Trading stock CFDs is very simple and fast.
5. Cryptocurrency CFDs
This set of tools allows you to make money from changes in cryptocurrency prices.
The trading instruments are CFDs on cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is the most popular and liquid cryptocurrency in the world in terms of capitalization and trading volume.
Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and transaction value in the world.
6. Commodity CFDs – Index CFDs
The tools in this group allow investing in the movements of raw commodity prices.
For example, the financial instrument OIL is calculated continuously and has no expiry date, based on two adjacent Light Sweet Crude Oi futures.
Trading such CFDs must be conducted during futures trading hours.
When the nearest futures delivery occurs, the contract is automatically transferred to the next futures contract, without gaps or drastic price fluctuations.
Also – consecutive, no delivery days – the group starts with “#C-“.
For details, please refer to the calculation method of commodity CFD.
The tool makes commodity transactions cheaper and easier to trade.
There is no difference between continuous CFDs and universal CFDs and traders cannot confuse them.
7. Commodity Futures CFDs
This set of tools allows you to invest in raw commodities.
Each commodity is a CFD of several adjacent futures. Each CFD displays the trade start date, expiration date and current status.
There are 3 status values:
- Unlimited execution of trades and placement of pending orders (trading session).
- Can only be closed
- Only previous positions can be closed (positions placed 2 trading days prior to the expiry date).
- Trading has not been allowed or the expiry date has already started, 42 days after the expiry date, the futures CFD will be removed from the instrument list.
Trading of this CFD is only done during the futures trading session.
The expiry date of each CFD is based on the beginning of the liquid futures delivery period.
The symbol for this group of instruments starts with “#F-“.
8. Gold Trading
This group contains unique instruments, the base currency is gold, the quote currency is silver, crude oil, and the stock index S&P500.
The quoted price of gold instruments is the number of ounces of silver exchanged for one ounce of gold, the number of contracts of crude oil, and the number of contracts of stock index.
The result of the transaction is the transfer of the asset into the currency of the account balance.
For “gold instruments” it is an interest-free non-monetary asset – the Swap value for both long and short positions is zero.
9. CFDs on stock ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds)
This group includes CFDs of partially closed open-end funds listed in New York (NYSE).
The handling fee is 0.02 USD per share (minimum 1 USD).
The handling fee is charged on opening and closing positions.
The CFD dividend of an ETF is equal to the dividend of the ETF shares.
Long holders of CFDs receive dividends, while short holders pay dividends. When calculating positive dividends, a 15% tax is deducted.
10. Crypto Futures CFDs
This set of tools allows you to invest in the price changes of cryptocurrencies.
Based on the most recent Bitcoin futures CFD.
Displays the trade start date. The trade end date and the current status. There are three status values:
- The ability to execute trades and place orders without restrictions (trading session).
- Close Only
- Only existing positions are closed (usually opened two trading days before the trade close date).
- The trade has not yet started or the trade end date has come. CFDs on futures 42 days after the trade close is removed from the instrument list.
Cryptocurrency CFDs are traded during futures trading.
The end date of each CFD trade is determined based on the liquidity of the futures and the start of the delivery period before the futures expire.
The code for this group of tools starts with “#F-“.
11. Library of Synthetic Instruments
IFC Markets offers Personal Composite Instruments (PCI) through the NetTradeX platform.
Using the Portfolio Quotation Method (GeWorko) to establish PCI, the value of the underlying asset is represented by the quoted asset.
A personal comprehensive tool, which has assets that can be sold and assets that can be bought at the same time, each asset has its own weight.
Designs for PCI can have hundreds of different asset classes (currencies, precious metals, CFD indices, commodities, stocks).
To create a PCI, traders will automatically get historical price charts for the instrument (the instrument will display historical price data for a minimum of several years).
The PCI transaction is actually the transaction synthesis of the assets composed of PCI. Through IFC Markets’ platform, one order can be traded (buy, sell, and set an order for PCI instruments).
At the end of the first quarter of 2014, through the platform NetTradeX traders can trade their own PCI (in line with common instruments)
Current traders can create PCI, build charts and perform technical analysis, and to implement PCI trading, clients can buy or sell related assets.
For PCI in the “Current Quotes” list of the trading platform, the spread is the weighted average of all constituent assets.
PCI’s rollover is equal to the sum of the rollovers of the constituent assets.
PCI margin is equal to the sum of its constituent asset margins.
ECN Execution on IFC Markets
The company’s business model is based on transparency and trust with customers.
The company obtains prices from bank liquidity providers in the ECN market and selects the best price to form a quoted price for customers.
Customers can see in the trading platform the Best price bid and ask for each instrument.
Client orders go directly to the market.
Integrate bank-liquidity provider prices.
Form a stream of quotes at the best bid and ask prices, aggregate customer orders with small volumes.
Aggregated and large customer orders are automatically transferred to the interbank market or via DMA/STP models Trading.