FXTM’s Market Forecast Q4 2018 now available.
This article is originally referred from FXTM News.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
From Brexit to global trade disputes, there’s a lot to keep track of in the financial markets at the moment.
Luckily, the FXTM Market Forecast Q4 2018 is hot-off-the-press and ready to be downloaded!
This forecast will give you a detailed review of Q3 and outline how financial markets might move over the coming months.
With the latest technical charts and data, FXTM’s Market Research Team will get you up-to-date in just one sitting.
Discover what might be ahead for the most important trading instruments:
- EURUSD – investors hesitate to pull trigger on rally
- GBPUSD – Pound fluctuates at threat of hard-Brexit
- AUDUSD – influenced by US-China trade disputes
- USDJPY – will the Trump administration target Japan next?
- Gold – outlook hinges on the Dollar’s direction
- WTI Oil – prices soar on the back of possible supply shocks
What are you waiting for? Signup today to get the complete forecast for Q4 today!
Original Source: FXTM News