2018 Q1 – Updates and Development.
This article is originally referred from Yadix News.
Yadix would like to update you on the latest developments from the brokerage so far in 2018 Q1.
- The Yadix Web Trader has launched to allow their traders the ability to access their trading accounts from any device or browser and remain in control of market exposure at all times. The Web Trader joins their complete range of trading platforms that include MT4 and applications for all mobile device operating systems.
- Improvements to depositing methods include instant account crediting for all FasaPay deposits for faster and more controlled account management. By early February, Yadix will have fully integrated instant deposit solutions for China Union Pay, AliPay and WeChat Pay to support Asian clients.
- New account managers have joined the Yadix team to make sure each client has access to a senior and highly knowledgeable account manager for the highest level of support and service is available for all of the active traders. Their account managers are allocated only 25 clients to ensure you will experience rapid and dedicated attention from your personal account manager.
- New Liquidity providers have been added to support our increasing number of Scalpers and News traders and to deliver faster, accurate order filling and the most competitive interbank market spreads. Liquidity Provider selection allows Yadix to deliver true direct-to-market execution with the highest level of trading quality and order execution in milliseconds.
- Improvements have been implemented on the technology side to support high frequency trading, with higher order filling capacity for more pricing ticks and the highest level of execution quality.
Yadix’s team will be happy to update you with all future updates, however if you require more information on the details above, please contact their support team or your personal account manager.
Original Source: Yadix News