New MT5 build 1224 is released: showing detailed information on charts
MetaQuotes Software, the developer of the MetaTrader 5, has released the new version build 1224 for Android devices.
Now MT5 on Android devices will show detailed information on orders and deals, Ask line on the chart, and period separators.
You can find all the new features by updating your MT5 or re-installing it.
The details of the new features are as below.
- Detailed information on orders and deals are added in an additional window. You are now able to examine order open and close time, as well as comments and broker commission, in a single click.
- The Ask line corresponding to the last bar’s Ask price is added.
- News categories are added. You can sort the news by categories to read only the ones you want, as well as add desired materials to favorites.
- More analytical objects added on a chart. You can use up to 512 analytical objects simultaneously.
- Period separators added. You can enable additional vertical lines on a chart that correspond with the larger time frame borders. Daily separators are drawn for M1 to H1 charts, weekly separators are shown for H4, monthly appear for D1 and year separators are used for W1 and MN1 charts.
- Vietnamese and Korean languages are added.