NetTradeX Windows 2.12.0 has been released.
IFC Markets has announced the major updates on NetTradeX trading platform for windows with the release of new version “NetTradeX 2.12.0”.
The new options and updates made on the trading platform are as follows:
Added Options & Tools
- The window of instrument specification
- Current spread in various windows
- Dialogue of managing the lists of open windows
- Drag&drop function for moving the instruments in the list
- The function of changing the instrument in the chart window by dragging the line from the Market watch window
- The function of activating the line of Ask price in the charts
- The function of copying the graphical objects by Ctrl+Left_Mouse_Button
- The function of the search for an instrument in the Instrument Browser by the full name
- The function of quick switch of the workspaces in the Margin analysis
- The function of opening a new type of Demo account-DEMO-FLOATING
- Withdrawal function has been removed from the terminal – now it is available only in the client’s Profile
You can now get the latest version of the NetTradeX platform for windows through IFC Markets official website. (or normally your trading platform gets updated automatically next time you launch it)