- Trade amid Coronavirus with OctaFX
- OctaFX’s Bonus Promotions of the Month
- When is the best time to trade?
- Trade wars and Coronavirus – The impact on China’s market
- The coronavirus attacks the economy
- How this will affect Forex
Trade amid Coronavirus with OctaFX
Make a profit and fight against COVID-19 at the same time together with OctaFX.
OctaFX has started a charity drive along with many great offers which will conclude on 22 May.
Now is a great time to participate.
OctaFX understands the challenge COVID-19 presents in all aspects of our lives.
That is why they’ve put together a string of offers, which should make your life a little bit easier.
OctaFX’s Bonus Promotions of the Month
A range of lucrative benefits are available for two more weeks.
- 1:1000 Leverage
- Even when you deposit a small amount, such as 5 USD you are trading with the power of 5,000 USD.
- 100% Deposit Bonus
- After trading a specific volume, all of the money will be available for withdrawal. Invest just 50 USD and you’ll receive an additional 50 USD plus all the profit you will make after trading 25 lots.
- 50% Copy Trading Bonus for New Subscriptions
- One of the most worthwhile strategies is using OctaFX’s copy trading service to mirror the best Master Traders. When you subscribe to new Master Traders, you’ll receive a 50% bonus.
- 3 USD Reward Payout on XAUUSD per lot
- Trade one lot on any instrument and start receiving rewards for trading gold to your Wallet every day.
- 5 USD Reward Payout on XAUUSD per 8 lots
- Collect more when you trade eight or more lots of the XAUUSD pair.
Most importantly, OctaFX will donate two cents (USD) for every lot traded to go towards humanitarian organisations battling COVID-19.
As the charity drive moves forward, you’ll be able to track how much we’ve raised on OctaFX Official Website through the events page.
By trading, as you usually would, OctaFX can make the world a better place, at no expense to you.
With OctaFX, you can also start trading by using your mobile phones of tablet.
When is the best time to trade?
OctaFX made the spreads as low as possible for you.
Make a higher profit from home with lower spreads.
Self-isolation and good care about elderly people can help us overcome the disease, and we all hope better trading conditions will give you a boost.
How to earn from home with lower spreads:
- From 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (GMT), enter the market via MetaTrader 4.
- Trade currency pairs with spreads up to 14 points lower than usual.
OctaFX wants you to have more opportunities for making money at this difficult time.
Trade wars and Coronavirus – The impact on China’s market
Lower customs duties—more gold.
The China-US trade war intensified in 2018 when both countries introduced customs duties targeting each other.
The US was stronger at that point: the USD rate grew while the gold and oil prices remained low.
In 2019, negotiations between the countries did not have much progress. Donald Trump was promising a lot of changes.
But all that was achieved was a treaty to reduce customs duties by the United States and promises to protect intellectual property by China.
All this put China in an advantageous position. The US dollar went down, gold went up, and oil volatility increased.
On important news, gold, oil, CNY, and USD were always reacting the same: the gold rate grew, and the oil and USD quotes made spikes of volatility.
The latter could move in different directions depending on the news, but the rates were smoothed out within a day.
Any future escalation now is expected to cause the same market pattern.
The coronavirus attacks the economy
The disease broke out in China at the end of 2019.
Due to quarantine, production capacities do not operate in full; some countries have detained the products from China on the customs.
All these caused tensions on the world’s markets and the decrease of the oil, gas, and rare-earth metals rates.
At that, safe haven instruments, like gold, went up in price.
The effect is expected to last.