- FXOpen now offers “Crypto 10” account with 1:10 leverage
- Trading Conditions of “Crypto 10” account
- Available Cryptocurrency pairs on FXOpen Crypto 10 account
- How to open FXOpen’s Crypto 10 account?
FXOpen now offers “Crypto 10” account with 1:10 leverage
FXOpen has launched a new account type for traders who are interested in trading Cryptocurrency pairs.
The new account type is called “Crypto 10” as the account type offers high leverage up to 1:10 for trading of Cryptocurrency pairs.
Unlike the traditional “Crypto account” which offers only up to 1:3 leverage, “Crypto 10” account has higher leverage.
FXOpen’s “Crypto 10” type is available from 10 USD of minimum deposit.
Trading Conditions of “Crypto 10” account
The main trading conditions of FXOpen’s “Crypto 10” account as follows:
|Account Base Currency||USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, JPY|
|Required Minimum Deposit||10 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies)|
|Minimum Spread||0.0 pips|
|Trading Commission||0.25% (half-turn)|
|Contract Size||1 Cryptocurrency|
You can open the account in FXOpen’s e-wallet (client portal).
For the comparison of all account types, please visit FXOpen Official Website.
Available Cryptocurrency pairs on FXOpen Crypto 10 account
On FXOpen’s Crypto 10 account, you can trade a number of Cryptocurrency pairs.
For the list of Cryptocurrency pairs available for trading on FXOpen’s Crypto 10 account, please refer to the below.
- BTCEUR (BitCoin vs Euro)
- BTCRUB (BitCoin vs Russian Ruble)
- BTCUSD (BitCoin vs US Dollar)
- LTCBTC (LiteCoin vs BitCoin)
- LTCEUR (LiteCoin vs Euro)
- LTCRUB (LiteCoin vs Russian Ruble)
- LTCUSD (LiteCoin vs US Dollar)
- EMCUSD (Emercoin vs US Dollar)
- EMCBTC (Emercoin vs BitCoin)
- BTCJPY (BitCoin vs Japanese Yen)
- BTCCNH (BitCoin vs Chinese Offshore Yuan)
- LTCJPY (LiteCoin vs Japanese Yen)
- LTCCNH (LiteCoin vs Chinese Offshore Yuan)
- NMCBTC (NameCoin vs BitCoin)
- NMCUSD (NameCoin vs US Dollar)
- PPCBTC (PeerCoin vs BitCoin)
- PPCUSD (PeerCoin vs US Dollar)
- BTCGBP (BitCoin vs Great Britain Pound)
- BCHUSD (BitCoin Cash vs US Dollar)
- BCHBTC (BitCoin Cash vs BitCoin)
- XRPBTC (Ripple vs BitCoin)
- XRPUSD (Ripple vs US Dollar)
- XRPEUR (Ripple vs Euro)
- EOSBTC (EOS vs BitCoin)
- IOTBTC (IOTA vs BitCoin)
- XMRBTC (Monero vs BitCoin)
- NEOBTC (NEO vs BitCoin)
- OMNBTC (OMNI vs BitCoin)
- EOSUSD (EOS vs US Dollar)
- EOSEUR (EOS vs Euro)
- EOSJPY (EOS vs Japanese Yen)
- EOSGBP (EOS vs Great Britain Pound)
How to open FXOpen’s Crypto 10 account?
To open FXOpen’s Crypto 10 account, you must first register FXOpen’s e-wallet.
The e-wallet is the client portal where you can manage your accounts, funds and personal information securely.
Go to the e-wallet registration page and fill in the required fields as below.
After completing the registration, login to FXOpen’s e-wallet and proceed to “Add Account” and “Crypto 10” as below.
The account opening procedure may only take a few minutes to complete and it is absolutely free.