Get $100 for free to pump up your trading skills and get familiar with Forex trading without risking your own funds!
This Promotion has ended its release period. Please check FBS's latest information and campaign on FBS's company introduction page.
|Offer||100 USD for Free|
- FBS Trade 100 Bonus
- What’s FBS Trade 100 Bonus?
- Why you should get FBS Trade 100 Bonus?
- How to get FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus
- How to make a fund withdrawal from FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
- FAQ of FBS $100 No Deposit Bonus promotion
- Terms and Conditions of FBS Trade 100 Bonus
FBS Trade 100 Bonus
|Promotion Period||50 days|
|Profit Withdrawal||Available after fulfilling conditions|
|Available Financial Instruments||Forex major currency pairs|
What’s FBS Trade 100 Bonus?
After FBS has ended $50 and $123 No Deposit Bonus promotions, they have launched a new No Deposit Bonus.
Trade 100 Bonus is the FBS’s latest No Deposit Bonus which gives away 100 USD for free to all traders.
If you haven’t received it yet, you can have $100 for free without any costs or risks involved to your own funds.
FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus is the ultimate risk-free promotion suitable for both new and experienced Forex traders.
Why you should get FBS Trade 100 Bonus?
Trade 100 Bonus is especially suited for new and novice traders in Forex market.
- Completely free
- 3 minutes online registration
- No risks involved to your own funds
If you are an experienced trader, Trade 100 Bonus is your chance to get familiar with FBS platform.
Trade on major currency pairs, enjoy low spreads and Swap Free option for your trading and, of course, make some profit out of FBS’s welcome gift!
FBS has a tutorial video for traders who are interested in the promotion.
Watch the video to easily understand why you should receive the Trade 100 Bonus and how.
How to get FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus
Are you interested in getting FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus?
Follow the instructions below and get started.
1. Open the Bonus account
First, you must signup for FBS from the online registration page.
Once you signed up for FBS, login to the “Personal Area” from the Official Website and go to “Promotions and Bonuses”, then click on “Trade 100 Bonus” as below.
Next, click on “Open Account”.
2. Trade for at least 30 days and Fulfill the conditions
Once you open the Trade 100 Bonus account, you will receive MT5 account login credential.
Now you have 50 days to trade with the bonus.
After 50 days, the account will be disabled and profit amount ($100) will be transferred to your live account automatically, only if you meet all requirements.
While trading, please note that:
- The order volume is limited to 0.01 lot
- The maximum number of positions opened at the same time is 5
3. Get your profit!
The sum available for withdrawal is 100 USD.
In order to withdraw profit from FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, you should have at least 5 lots traded in the period of 30 active trading days.
The requirement for profit withdrawal from FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account is explained below.
How to make a fund withdrawal from FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
There are mainly 2 requirements for profit withdrawal which are:
- 5 lots of trading volume
Only orders with 10 points (100 pips) difference between opening and closing prices meet the conditions.
- 30 days of active trading period
This must be fulfilled in 50 days.
Once you meet the above 2 conditions, you can withdraw $100 profit to your live/real account from the personal area.
FAQ of FBS $100 No Deposit Bonus promotion
Here are some frequently asked questions of FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus promotion.
- Who can receive FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus?
- Any clients who haven’t received the bonus can receive the bonus. The bonus is available only once per client.
- What’s the requirement to receive FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus?
- You only need to verify your account information in FBS’s Personal Area. The required documents are copies of ID and Proof of Address.
- How long FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus is available?
- FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account is available for trading for 50 days. After the period, the account will be disabled for further trading.
- Isn’t $100 too small to start trading Forex online?
- The Trade 100 Bonus is especially suited for beginners to experience FBS’s trading condition and practice trading. 100 USD would be enough amount to trade Forex majors in MT5 account.
- Any costs that I need to cover to receive FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus?
- There is no cost involved or any extra commissions. The promotion is commission free and risk free.
- What’s the fund withdrawal condition of FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus?
- The bonus amount $100 cannot be withdrawn. Profits made in the bonus account is available for withdrawal after trading certain amount of lots.
- Why I can’t login to FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account on MT4?
- Trade 100 Bonus is available for MT5 platform only. Please install MT5 platform from FBS’s Official Website
- What can I trade on FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account?
- In FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, you can only trade Forex major currency pairs.
Do you have other questions in mind? Go to FBS Official Website and contact FBS’s multilingual support team available for 24/7.
Terms and Conditions of FBS Trade 100 Bonus
Before receiving FBS’s 100 USD No Deposit Bonus on MT5, you must know the conditions and rules of the promotion.
Here are some important T&C of the promotion.
For the full Terms and Conditions of the promotion, please login to the Personal Area from FBS’s Official Website.
- FBS Trade 100 Bonus is available only for MT5 (MetaTrader5) platform. Thus you can’t login to the bonus account on MT4 (Metatrader4) platforms.
- When you login to FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, the account is specifies as a “Demo” until you fulfill the volume requirement.
- The available trading volume in FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account is limited to the 0.01 lot, which equals to 1,000 units.
- The leverage for the bonus account is set to 1:100 and cannot be changed.
- The available withdrawal amount from the bonus account is $100. You cannot withdraw less or more amount.
- Profit withdrawal from the bonus account is available only once.
- The maximum number of positions you can have at the same time in the bonus account is 5.
- In FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, you can trade only Forex major currencies pairs. Any other financial instruments are unavailable for trading.
- In FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, you cannot perform locking/hedging, expert advisors (EA) or ladder strategy (it is not allowed to open a new deal in the same direction within an hour after the closure of the previous deal).