Forecast the closing price of Gold, and you can win 10 USD everyday.
This Promotion has ended its release period. Please check FortFS's latest information and campaign on FortFS's company introduction page.
- What is FortGold’s Daily Forecast Contest?
- FortGold Daily Forecast Contest Information
- How to participate in FortGold’s Daily Forecast Contest?
- FAQs of FortGold Daily Forecast Contest
- Prize Withdrawal of FortGold Daily Forecast Contest
FortFS runs this daily contest which participants guess the future price of Gold to win real cash prizes.
The contest runs daily, and FortFS gives away 10 USD to the participant with the closest forecast.
Signup for FortFS today and join the price forecast contest today.
What is FortGold’s Daily Forecast Contest?
You send the forecast, and FortFS pays you 10 USD cash prize.
“FortGold” is a price forecast contest for Gold (XAU/USD).
This price forecast contest runs everyday, and all traders of FortFS can join for free.
FortGold Daily Forecast Contest Information
Here are the main information of the contest “FortGold”.
|Contest Type||Price Forecast|
|Requirement for Participation||Account opening|
|The financial instrument||XAU/USD|
|Prize Amount||10 USD|
|Withdrawal of Cash Prize||Available with volume requirement|
The contest is running everyday.
You can also participate in many other promotions of FortFS at the same time.
How to participate in FortGold’s Daily Forecast Contest?
Follow the steps below to participate in FortGold’s Daily Forecast Contest.
1. Signup and open an account with FortFS
Before getting started, you must have a live trading account of FortFS.
If you don’t have an account yet, go to the registration below to open an account.
The Gold price you must guess is the one on “FORT” account type, so you may want to have at least one “FORT” account to monitor the market.
2. Go to FortGold forum in the official website
The contest runs daily on weekdays.
Go to FortFS official website and go to the FortGold Forum.
3. Leave your forecast
To win the prize you shall provide as accurate as possible quotes forecast for XAU/USD contract at the moment of the trading session end.
You can only leave one price forecast a day.
The closing price of “FORT” account type is used for the contest.
4. Get 10 USD cash prize
The participant with the closest forecast wins the 10 USD cash prize.
The cash prize will be credited to the winner’s live trading account and will be available for withdrawal once he/she trades at least 1 standard lot.
FAQs of FortGold Daily Forecast Contest
Here are the frequently asked questions of the promotion “FortGold Daily Forecast Contest”.
- Who can participate in the contest?
- All traders of FortFS can participate in this contest. The contest runs everyday on weekdays.
- What is this contest for?
- In this contest, you must guess the closing price of XAUUSD (Gold) on “Fort” account type.
- How much is the cash prize and how many?
- The cash prize amount is 10 USD which is given to the winner everyday. The winner is only one per contest round.
- Can I withdraw the cash prize as my profit?
- Yes, after receiving the cash prize in your live account, you can withdraw it as your profit by trading at lest 1 standard lot.
- Where can I participate in this contest?
- You can join in the contest from FortGold Contest Forum in the Official Website.
- Can I participate in other promotions and contests at the same time?
- Yes, FortGold contest does not restrict you from participating in other contests or promotions.
If you have any other questions regarding to the promotion, please refer to the FAQ page or contact FortFS’s multilingual support team.
Prize Withdrawal of FortGold Daily Forecast Contest
The winner of the contest will be announced on the next day, and his/her name will be appeared in the topic.
The winner must contact FortFS support team regarding to the winning, and he/she ma claim the cash prize in a live trading account.
To receive the prize, you must have verified the account information with documents.
Prize amount and its profit are available for withdrawal as soon as you complete 1 lot of required trading turnover.