Enjoy extra bonus up to $300 on FXTM MT4 or MT5 account!
This Promotion has ended its release period. Please check FXTM's latest information and campaign on FXTM's company introduction page.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
Are you Trading in the Middle East? Enjoy deposit rewards for 30 days!
You can get 10% Deposit Bonus up to $300 on MT4 or MT5 account.
No minimum deposit amount is set by the promotion.
|Who can participate?||Traders in Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian territory occupied, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.|
|Bonus Amount||10% Bonus up to $300|
|Account Types||Standard MT4 Account, CENT Account, ECN MT4/MT5 Accounts and ECN ZERO MT4/MT5 Accounts|
|Bonus Withdrawal||Available after trading required lots|
How to get the 10% Bonus
Do you live in one of the above countries? Follow the simple steps below to Get the Bonus now!
- Register with FXTM or log in to your MyFXTM account
- Join the Promotion after reading & accepting the T&Cs
- Open or select a FXTM trading account
- The Promotion is applicable to Standard MT4 Account, CENT Account, ECN MT4/MT5 Accounts, ECN ZERO MT4/MT5 Accounts.
- Make a deposit to meet the minimum requirement for your account type
- Get 10% back whenever you make a deposit for the next 30 days!
The 10% extra Bonus will be credited to your account for all deposits until the Bonus amount reaches $300.
Fund and Withdrawal Conditions
The bonus amount can be withdrawn after trading the required trading lots.
The required trading lots is calculated as:
Minimum Number of Lots = Bonus Amount * 2 / 10
The Bonus cannot be withdrawn before the Promotion Trading Terms have been satisfied or the Promotion expires and may be used for trading purposes only.
Terms and Conditions
Here are some important rules of the promotion. For the full Terms and Conditions, please visit FXTM Official Website.
- The Promotion is applicable to all CFDs in Forex, precious metals and commodities only.
- Only positions that are opened for more than 5 minutes will be eligible for this Promotion.
- Irrespective of the number of trading accounts that a Client may run with FXTM, the Promotion is applicable for the one Account only, as above.
- Transfers between accounts are not considered as deposits for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The Promotion is applicable for the Deposits of the Client, subject to this being made during the Promotion period, in any one of the Client’s trading account(s).
- The Bonus is calculated as 10% of the Deposit deposited as one transaction, with a maximum available Bonus to each Client of a total of 300 USD or equivalent during the Promotion Period, depending on the selected currency of the trading account and the amount of the Deposits.
- The Bonus shall be provided as a credit to the Client’s FXTM Trading Account within twenty-four (24) working hours, after the relevant Deposit has been made to the Account within Promotion period and Client accepted this Terms and shall be available for trading purposes only.
- Bonus is available after Deposit is done. If Client made several Deposits, amount of Bonus shall be defined based on those deposits depending on their amounts.
- The Bonus will be cancelled in case if Client withdraws money that was deposited within the Promotion Period.
- The Bonus is non-transferable between FXTM trading accounts and can be withdrawn by the client only upon successful completion of the Minimum Lots, within 30 days from the day the Bonus is credited.
- In the event that the Client has any negative balance on the Account and has used up One hundred percent (100%) of the Bonus, then all opened positions will be automatically stopped out. FXTM will automatically adjust all such negative balances with the available credit, reducing the Bonus accordingly and restrict the use of any remaining Bonus, if any.