So Hot and So Glorious! HotForex Live Trading Competition to win 10,000 USD. (in total)
This Promotion has ended its release period. Please check HotForex's latest information and campaign on HotForex's company introduction page.
|Available to||All Clients of HotForex|
|Registration open||January 1, 1970|
|Offer||10,000 USD in total|
Do you live in South Africa? Then please go to HotForex ZA (South Africa) main introduction page.
Are you Fast and Glorious?
HotForex is going to run Live Forex Trading contest to win the Cash Prizes in total of 10,000 USD!
Join free and earn the real cash prizes with HotForex.
There will be 6 winners to earn Cash Prizes, distributed as below.
1st Prize – $4,000
2nd Prize – $2,500
3rd Prize – $1,500
4th Prize – $1,000
5th Prize – $600
6th Prize – $400
The Cash prizes will be distributed to winners’ live accounts.
How to join the “Fast and Glorious Competition”
- Open a New Live account through the Contest page
- Deposit more than 100 USD
- Open additional accounts to join the contest if you wish
- Trade and make profits as much as you can
Terms and Conditions
- Only clients with an approved and funded “myHotForex” accounts, are eligible to participate the contest
- No bonus can be applied to the Contest accounts
- You need to execute at least 10 trades from September 1st to November 20th, otherwise you will be disqualified from the contest
- The contest will be run from 1 September 2015 at 00:01 Server Time (GMT +3) until 20 November 2015 at 23:59 Server Time (GMT +2)
- The contest accounts will be activated and available for trading when the account balance is more than 100 USD at the start of the contest on September 1st
- You can open several additional accounts to join the contest, by meeting the requirements by each
- In case there is a tie between several accounts, the account with lower maximum drawdown will be the winner
- In the contest account, only Forex Currency Pairs, Gold and Silvers are available for trading
- Islamic Swap-Free account is not eligible to join the contest
- The leverage in the contest accounts are fixed to 1:400, and it cannot be changed
- EAs(Expert Advisers) are allowed to use in the contest
- At the end of the competition, all contest accounts will be disabled, and all open positions will be closed
- You are not able to withdraw the funds from the contest accounts during the period of contest though, if you wish to do so, you need to send an email to HotForex support team to request it
You can find the full Terms and Conditions in the below PDF.