Exclusive 50 USD No Deposit Bonus. Sign up for RM Markets to start trading without making a deposit.
Regional Restrictions: RM Markets does not provide services to residents of the USA, Sudan, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan.
$50 No Deposit Bonus – Exclusive Offer by Hercules.Finance
Hercules.Finance and RM Markets partnered up and now offer a $50 No Deposit Bonus for all new traders.
To get $50 No Deposit Bonus on RM Markets MT5 account, you need to open a live trading account through this link.
The $50 No Deposit Bonus is available only for traders who sign up and open a live trading account of RM Markets from this page.
The $50 No Deposit Bonus is available only for trading purposes.
You can withdraw profits over the bonus amount by trading 3 standard lots in the account.
How to get RM Markets $50 Welcome Bonus?
To get the exclusive $50 No Deposit Bonus on your RM Markets MT5 account, follow the steps below.
- Open RM Markets MT5 account from here;
- Submit documents to complete the account verification;
- Receive the $50 No Deposit Bonus;
- Start trading without making a deposit.
There are 2 main requirements to receive the $50 No Deposit Bonus which are the account opening from a specific link and the account verification.
Note that the account with RM Markets’ No Deposit Bonus needs to be a Standard account and can have up to 1:100 leverage.
Withdrawal Condition of RM Markets’ Welcome Bonus
RM Markets’ $50 No Deposit Bonus can be used only for trading purposes.
You cannot withdraw the bonus amount itself, but you can withdraw only profits after trading 3 standard lots of Forex currency pairs in the account.
You can withdraw up to $100 of profits from the bonus account.
The withdrawal of your profits from the bonus account will follow a standard fund withdrawal procedure of RM Markets.
And trades opened via EA will not be taken into consideration.
$50 No Deposit Bonus Terms and Condition
This $50 no deposit bonus (hereinafter the ‘Offer’) is offered by RM Markets LLC (hereinafter ‘RedMars’ or the ‘Company’) from time to time, for new clients registering via selected Partner networks. With the Offer, RedMars will deposit a $50 credit into the trading account of the Client, subject to the terms and conditions below.
- This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
- To receive the Offer, the client must first verify his live trading account with the required documents and accept the terms and conditions of the Offer.
- The Offer is not withdrawable or transferable to another account.
- To withdraw any profits made from the Offer a minimum of 3 standard lots in Forex instruments are required to be traded. Orders executed other than forex instruments (commodities, indices, shares and crypto currencies) will not be considered.
- The maximum profit withdrawable from the Offer is $100, without depositing a minimum of $100.
- Whenever a client places a withdrawal from his Welcome Bonus trading account, the company will deduct the remaining bonus amount.
- This offer is valid until any further change in the promotion.
- The maximum leverage offered for this Offer is 1:100.
- The Offer will be available only with the Standard account type.
- The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
- Clients can withdraw their profit after completing the terms and conditions within 90 days of receiving the Offer. After 90 days any profit made from the Offer account will be null and void.
- Accounts with the Offer are not eligible for Partner Rebates or any other type of remuneration.
- Trading account of a client will not be credited with the Offer if that account is already subject to another promotion.
- If the Offer is not automatically credited in the client’s trading account after accepting the terms and conditions, the client can submit a request no later than 5 business days after she/he opens the account to request the Offer.
- Trades opened and closed within 120 seconds-time will not be taken into consideration.
- Trades opened via EA will not be taken into consideration.v
- The required number of lots to withdraw the profit is only in Forex products. All other lots like commodities, indices, shares will not be considered.
- Redmars reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions of this Offer without the client’s consent.
- If RedMars suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other promotion presented by RedMars, or has acted in bad faith, RedMars reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary:
- to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s)
- to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by RedMars and/or terminate the contract between RedMars and the Client for the provision of services
- to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including a Partner) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including a Partner) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with RedMars or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).