Trade Bitcoin with the highest leverage
Until the recent year, Forex trading has been the most popular market for traders who love market volatility.
Now the Cryptocurrency market came in, the popularity is gathered around the market.
In this article, we will show you the ranking of brokers where you can trade Bitcoin with the highest leverage in the market.
See the table below to see the top brokers.
|Crypto Brokers||Bitcoin Spread||Max Leverage||Swap Costs||Trading Session|
|CryptoAltum||From $1.75 (No Commission)||1:500||Charged||24/7|
|XM||From $39 (No Commission)||1:250||None||24/7|
|EXNESS||From $58.2 (No Commission)||1:400 (Limited to 1:200 on weekends)||None||24/7|
|IC Markets||$9 (No Commission)||1:200||Charged||24/7|
|Axi||$40 (No Commission)||1:100||Charged||24/7|
|LiteFinance||$0 (No Commission)||1:50||Charged||24/7|
|FBS||$30 (No Commission)||1:5||Charged||24/7|
|FXPro||$50 (No Commission)||1:2||Charged||24/7|
|Capital.com||$99 (No Commission)||1:2||Charged||24/7|
|eToro||$200 (No Commission)||1:2||Charged||24/7|
That is because these Cryptocurrency exchanges do not offer high leverage for CFD trading on Bitcoin.
Why trade Bitcoin with CFD brokers?
The services listed in the above table are all CFD brokers.
With CFD brokers, you can trade Bitcoin pairs (such as BTCUSD) with high leverage.
Here are the merits of trading Bitcoin with CFD brokers instead of Cryptocurrency exchanges.
- High Leverage
- With CFD brokers, you can use up to 1:500 high leverage to trade Cryptocurrencies. This means that you only need to have $1 of margin to maintain $500 worth of trading volume.
- No need to own tokens
- To start investing in Cryptocurrencies with CFD brokers, you can make a deposit via bank transfers, credit card, online wallets and also Cryptocurrencies. It’s not required to have a Crypto wallet or tokens to start investing in Bitcoin.
- Trading cost
- While many services promote zero trading cost, no services actually offer trading services with actual zero cost. With CFD brokers, you can see the entire cost of trading as the “spread”, and the “spread” of CFD brokers are normally very low compared to Cryptocurrecy exchanges.
Now let’s see which Cryptocurrency pairs you can trade with the top 3 brokers in the ranking.
With CryptoAltum, you can trade all Cryptocurrency pairs with 1:500 leverage.
In terms of the trading cost (spread), CryptoAltum offers one of the lowest.
CryptoAltum’s trading platform is especially suited for scalpers and day traders.
With CryptoAltum, you can trade the following Cryptocurrency pairs.
XM Global has started offering a number of Cryptocurrency pairs with 1:250 leverage.
A great advantage of trading Cryptocurrency pairs with XM is the “swap-free” condition.
With XM, all traders regardless of their religions can trade Cryptocurrency pairs with no swap points or costs.
With XM, you can trade the following Cryptocurrency pairs.
EXNESS has been a very popular service for Cryptocurrency traders.
With Exness, you can trade Cryptocurrency pairs with up to 1:400 leverage.
Exness offers a number of Cryptocurrency pairs that no other brokers offer.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD), (BTCKRW), (BTCJPY)
- Litecoin (LTCUSD)
- Ethereum (ETHUSD)
- Ripple (XRPUSD)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCHUSD)
- Solana (SOLUSD)
- Synthetix (SNXUSD)
- Uniswap (UNIUSD)
- Basic Attention Token (BATUSD)
- Polkadot (DOTUSD)
- Tezos (XTZUSD)
- Cardano (ADAUSD)
- Binance Coin (BNBUSD)
- Enjin Coin (ENJUSD)
- FileCoin (FILUSD)
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD)
- Compound (COMPUSD)
- Theta (THETAUSD)
- Aave (AAVEUSD)
- Chainlink (LINKUSD)
- IOST (IOSTUSD)
- PancakeSwap (CAKEUSD)
- Polygon (MATICUSD)
- Huobi Token (HTUSD)
- Decentraland (MANAUSD)
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBARUSD)
- 1inch (1INCHUSD)