Know what’s important this week!
JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
Today, JustForex team of financial analysts has prepared a new review of events in the upcoming week.
These events can significantly affect the Forex market.
Choose and track the ones that are most important to you.
Last week, the main currency pairs showed mixed results. The dollar index (#DX) is keeping local minima. Additional pressure on the American currency is provided by the shutdown of the US government work. Washington said that in the near future the Senate would try to resume funding.
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
January 22nd, Monday
On Monday, the news feed will be fairly calm.
We recommend paying attention to the meeting of the Eurogroup.
At 15:30 (GMT+2:00) the data on the volume of wholesale sales in Canada will occur.
January 23rd, Tuesday
On Tuesday, a key event will be the meeting of the Bank of Japan.
The regulator will decide on the interest rate and report on further plans for monetary policy. It is expected that the Central Bank will keep the key interest rate at the previous level of -0.10%.
At 12:00 (GMT+2:00) we expect the economic sentiment indexes from ZEW in Germany and the Eurozone.
January 24th, Wednesday
On Wednesday, the attention of financial market participants will be focused on the following economic reports:
- Data on the trade balance of Japan at 01:50 (GMT+2:00);
- Statistics on business activity in Germany and the Eurozone at 10:30 (GMT+2:00) and 11:00 (GMT+2:00), respectively;
- A report on the labor market in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+2:00);
- Sales in the secondary housing market in the US at 17:00 (GMT+2:00);
- Crude oil inventories in the US at 17:30 (GMT+2:00);
- The index of consumer prices of New Zealand at 23:45 (GMT+2:00).
January 25th, Thursday
The ECB meeting will be held on Thursday.
Experts expect that the regulator will leave the key interest rates at the same level.
We recommend you to pay attention to the comments and rhetoric of the representatives of the Central Bank.
Important economic reports:
- The number of initial jobless claims in the US at 15:30 (GMT+2:00).
- Statistics on retail sales in Canada at 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- Sales of new houses in the US at 17:00 (GMT+2:00).
January 26th, Friday
On Friday in the Asian trading session, we expect the Minutes of the monetary policy meeting of the Bank of Japan to appear at 01:50 (GMT+2:00).
We recommend you to pay attention to the following statistics:
- The UK GDP report at 11:30 (GMT+2:00);
- Data on durable goods orders in the US at 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- The US GDP statistics at 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- The inflation report in Canada at 15:30 (GMT+2:00).
Original Source: JustForex News