Follow the market with JustForex!
JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
Today, JustForex’s team of financial analysts has prepared a new review of events in the upcoming week.
These events can significantly affect the Forex market.
Choose and track the ones that are most important to you.
Last week, the US dollar significantly weakened against the major currencies. The dollar index (#DX) declined by more than 1%. The United States published a series of mixed economic reports. The ECB plans to consider reducing the quantitative easing program.
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
January 15th, Monday
On Monday, the news feed will be fairly calm.
At 12:00 (GMT+2:00) the data on the trade balance of the Eurozone will appear.
The US financial markets will be closed due to the holiday.
January 16th, Tuesday
On Tuesday, investors’ attention will be focused on the report on inflation in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+2:00).
At 23:30 (GMT+2:00) we expect statistics on crude oil inventories in the US from the American Petroleum Institute.
January 17th, Wednesday
On Wednesday, a key event will be the meeting of the Bank of Canada at 17:00 (GMT+2:00). Experts expect that the regulator will raise the key interest rate by 25 basis points to 1.25%.
Important economic reports:
- Statistics on inflation in the Eurozone at 12:00 (GMT+2:00);
- The volume of industrial production in the US at 16:15 (GMT+2:00);
- The Fed’s “Beige Book” at 21:00 (GMT+2:00).
We also recommend you to pay attention to the speeches of the FOMC representatives.
January 18th, Thursday
On Thursday, the attention will be focused on the following statistics:
- A report on the labor market in Australia at 02:30 (GMT+2:00);
- Data on the GDP of China at 04:00 (GMT+2:00);
- China’s industrial production at 04:00 (GMT+2:00);
- Statistics on the real estate market in the US at 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- The index of production activity from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia at 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- Crude oil inventories in the US at 18:00 (GMT+2:00).
January 19th, Friday
On Friday, the National Statistical Office of Great Britain will publish a report on retail sales at 11:30 (GMT+2:00).
At 17:00 (GMT+2:00) we expect indices of consumers’ expectations and sentiments from the University of Michigan.
Original Source: JustForex News