Today JustForex’s team of financial analysts has prepared a new review of events in the upcoming week.
This Post has ended its release period. Please check JustForex's latest information and campaign on JustForex's company introduction page.
JustForex - What's now?
JustForex is now JustMarkets! Go to the page here to see the latest information on JustMarkets.
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
These events can significantly affect the Forex market.
Choose and track the ones that are most important to you.
Last week, trades on the main currency pairs were very active. At the same time, a unidirectional trend was not observed. The dollar index (#DX) is consolidating near the monthly lows. Demand for the pound grew significantly after the statements of the chief negotiator for Brexit from the EU, Barnier. According to the official, the European Union is ready to offer Britain a “unique” deal after its exit from the union. The United States and Mexico have reached an agreement on the North American Free Trade Area (NAFTA).
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
September 3rd, Monday
On Monday, we expect the publication of important economic reports:
- Retail sales in Australia at 04:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the manufacturing sector of China from Caixin at 04:45 (GMT+3:00);
- Data on economic activity in the manufacturing sector of Germany and the UK at 10:55 (GMT+3:00) and 11:30 (GMT+3:00), respectively.
The financial markets of the US and Canada will be closed due to the holiday.
September 4th, Tuesday
On Tuesday, the Reserve Bank of Australia will decide on the key interest rate at 07:30 (GMT+3:00). It is expected that the regulator will keep the key interest rate at the previous level of 1.50%.
Important economic reports:
- The index of economic activity in the construction sector in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the manufacturing sector of the US from ISM at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
September 5th, Wednesday
On Wednesday, investors will be focused on the following statistics:
- A report on the GDP of Australia at 04:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the services sector of the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00).
At 17:00 (GMT+3:00), the Bank of Canada will announce its decision on the key interest rate.
September 6th, Thursday
On Thursday, investors will evaluate economic reports from the US:
- Preliminary statistics on the labor market from ADP at 15:15 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the non-manufacturing sector of the US from ISM at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
September 7th, Friday
The trading week will end with the publication of labor market reports in the US and Canada at 15:30 (GMT+3:00). We recommend paying attention to the difference between the actual and the forecasted values.
At 17:00 (GMT+3:00) we expect the index of economic activity in Canada from Ivey.
Original Source: JustForex News