New review of events in the upcoming week.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
On Friday, September 7, the US published a fairly optimistic report on the labor market for August.
In the nonfarm sector of the country, 201,000 of new jobs were created, which is higher than market expectations of 191,000.
The growth in the average hourly earnings (m/m) counted to 0.4%. Experts forecasted the indicator at 0.3%.
The unemployment rate remained at the same level of 3.9%.
Financial market participants expect new information regarding the trade conflict between the United States and China, as well as Brexit.
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
Monday, September 10th
On Monday, we expect the publication of important economic reports:
- Data on GDP of Japan at 02:50 (GMT+3:00);
- Statistics on the UK GDP at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Manufacturing production in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00).
Tuesday, September 11th
On Tuesday, investors will assess the following statistics:
- Report on the UK labor market at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- ZEW economic sentiment index in Germany at 12:00 (GMT+3:00);
- JOLTS job openings at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
Wednesday, September 12th
On Wednesday, the news feed will be fairly calm.
We recommend paying attention to economic reports from the US:
- Producer price index at 15:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Crude oil inventories at 17:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Fed’s “Beige Book” at 21:00 (GMT+3:00).
Thursday, September 13th
On Thursday, meetings of the Bank of England and the ECB will take place at 14:00 (GMT +3:00) and 14:45 (GMT+3:00), respectively.
It is expected that regulators will keep key interest rates unchanged.
We recommend paying attention to the comments by the representatives of the Central Banks.
Important economic reports:
- Statistics on the labor market in Australia at 04:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Core consumer price index in the US at 15:30 (GMT+3:00).
Friday, September 14th
On Friday, China will publish data on the volume of industrial production at 05:00 (GMT+3:00).
At 15:30 (GMT+3:00), investors will assess a report on retail sales in the US.
Original Source: JustForex News